Jim Jordan destroys Fauci

16 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Any time.  We will sit outside, 16 feet apart.  Double masks required for those fully vaccinated, triple if you're not.

Mostly just to provoke a response.  :lol:  I agree with your last statement.

Mission Accomplished' and the Meme Presidency - The Atlantic

You just caught me at a bad time. I've had 3 large metal prints on order for a customer for a month and they still have not been shipped. They keep giving me dates, but don't meet the date. The aluminum must have gotten stuck in the canal. :lol:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

You just caught me at a bad time. I've had 3 large metal prints on order for a customer for a month and they still have not been shipped. They keep giving me dates, but don't meet the date. The aluminum must have gotten stuck in the canal. :lol:

The aluminum prints are so neat!  I have several hanging in my office and at home.  Wish they weren't so spendy.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The aluminum prints are so neat!  I have several hanging in my office and at home.  Wish they weren't so spendy.

They can get pricey, especially when they get big. These 3 total around a thousand. 

19 hours ago, ckf said:

Why are you bringing me in to your argument?  It's not like what I think carries any weight anyway.

What I said is that every one of you has, and always will comply with government regulations every fucking day. You just choose to make a big deal out of this one. 

I have also said getting the vaccine and wearing a mask is a personal choice.... just be respectful and don't crowd others. 

Simmer down.:lol: