Jim Jordan destroys Fauci

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds respectful  :lol: 

I heard that too, and pretty sure that was the ever-classy Maxine Walters.  That old hag needs to step in front of a fast moving train.  How the hell she continues to get elected is mind boggling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Jordan as usual comes across as an asshole and it’s all part of their loser “own the lib” election plans.

Republicans in congress are the laziest fucks on earth.

Imagine how you come across to people,   Hint, it ain’t the “ wise old owl” with “leading questions. 🖕

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Other than Jordan being like every other politician that talks over others, what's wrong with him asking Fauci for a number (that Fauci clearly wouldn't give)?  If you think Jim Jordan is wrong with his line of questioning, YOU are what's wrong with this country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jordan as usual comes across as an asshole and it’s all part of their loser “own the lib” election plans.

Shut your mouth

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I heard that too, and pretty sure that was the ever-classy Maxine Walters.  That old hag needs to step in front of a fast moving train.  How the hell she continues to get elected is mind boggling.

I thought it was her too but not certain. What a POS

Let's be honest, there is no number Fauci can give because there is no number.  The number is ZERO.  That is the only number the doctors like Fauci find acceptable that is their job.  They want nothing more than to save EVERYONE and eradicate any virus completely.  That is simply unattainable.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Let's be honest, there is no number Fauci can give because there is no number.  The number is ZERO.  That is the only number the doctors like Fauci find acceptable that is their job.  They want nothing more than to save EVERYONE and eradicate any virus completely.  That is simply unattainable.

Exactly ... and now that the CDC and other health officials (and MSM) want to push the narrative of "new strains" and how they're even more contagious .... not to mention the sheep that actually hinge on the words of these people .... we will be in a perpetual mask & fear mongering situation.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You come across as a clueless dumb ignorant hack.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Jordan should’ve said you know what Dr Fauci we don’t care what number you have in your head. Do United States is a free society. The mask mandates and Covid lockdown’s were all 100% unconstitutional. Moving forward we are not going to listen to you and everything needs to be re-opened and all mask mandates and other mandates need to be scrapped. As evidence shows none of these mandates or effective

• Like 1

I see the usual science does not matter flat earther bullshitt idiots have spoken.

Jordan is a flat out asshole. 

Former GOP House Speaker John Boehner calls fellow Republican Jim Jordan a 'political terrorist'

https://www.businessinsider.com/boehner-lambasts-republican-jim-jordan-political-terrorist-2021-4

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

A Jim Jordan thread is a fucking Bat Signal for Smales.

Won't be long...

Hey MoeMoe I’ll oblige you and not surprising Jordan is your kind of guy....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the usual science does not matter flat earther bullshitt idiots have spoken.

Former GOP House Speaker John Boehner calls fellow Republican Jim Jordan a 'political terrorist'

https://www.businessinsider.com/boehner-lambasts-republican-jim-jordan-political-terrorist-2021-4

John Boener is a fucking lobbyist dude. He'd diss his fucking mother for a buck... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

its like bizarro world around here !!!!!!11111111eleventy

Fixed.

He’s a horrible rep...

University study deems Jim Jordan ineffective at passing legislation, says other Ohioans get better results.

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2021/03/university-study-deems-jim-jordan-ineffective-at-passing-legislation-says-other-ohioans-get-better-results.html

The study rated Jordan as the 202nd most effective Republican in the House of Representatives out of 205 it examined. 

Hes better at watching his boss molest little kids in the locker room.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I really don’t give a fuck what you think.

It's obvious.

It's why you have nothing but conversations with yourself on here.

Answer a question directly? I THINK NOT!

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Judging by how broke you are I’m not sure you’re one to judge what science is 

The thing is as long as they’re contact tracing with high cycle PCR tests “infections” will always be a problem even when high vaccination rates 

if we went back to only testing people who required medical attention, cases would drop by 95-99% over night. 

whats really unprecedented is the mass testing and what we consider to be a “case” now. A case used to be a more severe illness. Now it’s just testing positive for a trace amount of a virus. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It's obvious.

It's why you have nothing but conversations with yourself on here.

Answer a question directly? I THINK NOT!

Fuckin him and Smales or spin can't even hold a conversation with each other on here they're all over the place.