I know it’s early BUUUTTTTT.....

we started race season a tad late last year. end of May, so a month late.

This year, We are 3 or 4 weeks in already. Thousands of un masked people, no out breaks! who'd of thunk?

• Like 2

I heard yesterday the mn governor relaxed some regulation on restaurant and is saying no mask mandate by July 1.  Not that anyone is wearing one still lol.  But could be a good sign for the big venues to happen.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I heard yesterday the mn governor relaxed some regulation on restaurant and is saying no mask mandate by July 1.  Not that anyone is wearing one still lol.  But could be a good sign for the big venues to happen.

Oh yes they are the closer you get to the countries tallest buildings, and Minnesota is one of the WORST.  As for the change by July 1, he was going to have quite the backlash if they were unable to have the State Fair this year, he had to act.  He's just following the company lines, you know, we can have BBQ's by 4th of July, remember??  LOL

But this should be a full 100% Green Light for HayDays - he can't open and then pull it back can he..... Oh wait