"I am the fourth American president to preside over an American troop presence in Afghanistan," Biden said, and declared "I will not pass this responsibility to a fifth."

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tulsi is now on the GOP’ers shit list. 

No one in this site supported the continued war in the middle east. It seems to me you just want to start shit with people who you disagree with politically. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one in this site supported the continued war in the middle east. It seems to me you just want to start shit with people who you disagree with politically. 

I don’t think he meant just this site...there are Republicans and maybe even some Dems that oppose this move now and always have. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t think he meant just this site...there are Republicans and maybe even some Dems that oppose this move now and always have. 

He just wants to try and be edge constantly.  I am glad you have to explain what he means as he won't

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t think there is a correct answer what to do about that region. Blackhole of sorts, for sure.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Now that I think about it he is probably getting ready for Ukraine/ Russian war or Iran or both. So need to get out of Afghan and regroup. 

That's the reason he's assembled all the National Guard in D.C. and MN.  He's getting ready for war, with the American people.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

He just wants to try and be edge constantly.  I am glad you have to explain what he means as he won't

I knew what he meant...my comment was directed at JT as he is the one that misrepresented what was said. 

Its a losing proposition to get into another conflict.   At least a few more elections will be swung by blue collar dems and the shift in AA and Hispanic/Latino vote.  

Plain and simple if you are a GOP war monger you will lose any Presidential election.  Its one thing to talk security its another to send our boys off to die in a BS war.  America is fed up with it. 

Don't kid yourself Obama did Hillary no favors when it came to conflict policy.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:thumbsup:

Edited by jtssrx

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Now that I think about it he is probably getting ready for Ukraine/ Russian war or Iran or both. So need to get out of Afghan and regroup. 

yet another prediction from Analer that has come true. That didnt take long...

Just two days after speaking with Russian President Putin by phone, and suggesting a summit, President Biden has hit Russia with another round of sanctions - including an attack on the Russian currency. The reasons given for this "national emergency" include the seven year old return of Crimea to Russian control and the still-unproven allegations of Russian election meddling, hacking, and placing bounties on US soldiers' heads in Afghanistan.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Progressives have announced a new effort dubbed A Better Wisconsin Together to serve as a hub for message development, testing and communications ahead of the 2020 elections.

The group also will be the new home for the liberal advocacy group One Wisconsin Now, which will merge as a project of A Better Wisconsin Together.

The overall effort, organized as 501(c)(4), will include rapid response and earned media as well as digital, TV and radio ads. The group will have an affiliated 527 organization that will focus on elections and independent political activities.

The board overseeing the new group is chaired by Michelle McGrorty, a veteran operative. She most recently worked for EMILY’s List before leaving this year to consult domestically and internationally. Her past work in the state includes leading Greater Wisconsin.

image.thumb.png.dcaccafd9c9e5b15b0496f6cef4bf596.png

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Progressives have announced a new effort dubbed A Better Wisconsin Together to serve as a hub for message development, testing and communications ahead of the 2020 elections.

The group also will be the new home for the liberal advocacy group One Wisconsin Now, which will merge as a project of A Better Wisconsin Together.

The overall effort, organized as 501(c)(4), will include rapid response and earned media as well as digital, TV and radio ads. The group will have an affiliated 527 organization that will focus on elections and independent political activities.

The board overseeing the new group is chaired by Michelle McGrorty, a veteran operative. She most recently worked for EMILY’s List before leaving this year to consult domestically and internationally. Her past work in the state includes leading Greater Wisconsin.

image.thumb.png.dcaccafd9c9e5b15b0496f6cef4bf596.png

Yeah so what? I have a half a dozen Ukrainians working for me. There's a shit load of them around here. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah so what? I have a half a dozen Ukrainians working for me. There's a shit load of them around here. 

I have no problem with them as I have worked with a couple myself.  They don't engage in political activism though.  Do you think it is acceptable to effect elections and strictly work as political activists like this one? 

Edited by racer254

37 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

She's got that Ukraine Karen cunt face going on.

She is the face the new international democrats.  International Politics.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I'm sure she's wonderful.

I am sure she shares all the same values that Americans cherish.  She has her finger on the pulse of the American taxpayer and knows exactly how they should spend their money.