So it begins... MN riots...

22 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well last time they burned down police stations, department stores, and all kinds of small businesses.

Where's the "law and order"?  You try and light a police station on fire, cops should have every right to cancel your ass.  Instead, we let the inmates run amok.  We have  an actual real life local insurrection, unlike that invasion of the cell phones on 1/6, and not one fucking peep about how to prevent these types of tragedies, and what the common element is.....a criminal resisting arrest.   Nope, just all cops bad.  Great message to be sending to this fatherless segment of society

20 hours ago, Cold War said:

Where is the blowback?   A sitting Congress woman advocating not arresting criminals and letting criminals out of jail.   Because of a  bad traffic stop in Minnesota?   She should be forced from office by the end of the day.   

We're now living in an alternative universe.  She needs to get run over by a bus.  One angry, delusional cunt.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

It is idiocy.  I haven't heard anything about riots last night?  Need to change the game times they are so bad. 

White people are just VERKLEMPT...again.  Just goes to show you, white people lack intellect also.....but somehow, in numbers, fancy themselves some type of "warrior".  SMH.  I bet I could walk into that crowd without weapon one and start beating people relentlessly until my body was so fatigued, I'd just have to sit down and breathe.  By that time, I'd be the only one on the whole block.  :lol: 

• Like 1

About 140 Minneapolis businesses damaged this week in crime spree | KSTP.com

"These were not related to the unrest and protests in Brooklyn Center," Erik Hansen, director of Economic Policy and Development in Minneapolis, said, although he said it'll take time for the city to fully understand what happened.

Of course they weren't related.....

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

About 140 Minneapolis businesses damaged this week in crime spree | KSTP.com

"These were not related to the unrest and protests in Brooklyn Center," Erik Hansen, director of Economic Policy and Development in Minneapolis, said, although he said it'll take time for the city to fully understand what happened.

Of course they weren't related.....

Big hail storm...with rocks, bricks and metal glass breaking implements.  Nothing to see...."Mostly peaceful".

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Well, Keith Ellison has taken over as prosecution in this this case, no doubt for his political gain.

There is no reason this should even go to court.  The county prosecutor pressed the appropriate charges in this case.  I'm surprised that a plea deal hasn't been announced.  Chances are politicians like Ellison got involved and are pushing for an extreme sentence.

55 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Well, Keith Ellison has taken over as prosecution in this this case, no doubt for his political gain.

Speaking of someone who needs to die in a fire.....

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Well it will be going no place but a trash bin now . I hate that pos and hope he dies in a burn unit after suffering for about 45 days