Good god, what's next??

irv

Lol, 21 and has no idea what gender he is.

And then the magazine putting this on a pedelstal.

Good job USA.

Make college degrees mandatory in the brains of young Americans and yet they still can’t figure out what gender they are. Maybe they would have without your confusing mind numbing non education that makes many dumber then as they entered.

Btw: Haven’t read a Sport Illustrated since the nineties.And I’m pretty into sports. Well, until past two years. 

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I hate this new world . Wish I was back in the 70s and 80s ffs

Agreed 1000X. However, me personally have always felt Americans suck. Good rivers, lakes, mountains, seacoasts, but too many people suck. Some good people, but too many bad ones.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Agreed 1000X. However, me personally have always felt Americans suck. Good rivers, lakes, mountains, seacoasts, but too many people suck. Some good people, but too many bad ones.  

Don't think Americans suck. We have just as many confused retards up here . Personally just sick of all the entitlement and people pushing boundaries and shit. We actually changed our national anthem to appease the sensitive wet nurses up here. Retards

• Like 2