People who think ecboosts are fast are complete retards

Rod

Buddy got a 2021 navigator... it’s a nice vehicle but it’s nowhere near as powerful as the wife’s suburban 

couldn’t get it to hit 14’s no matter what I tried 

9B80FD81-0454-4933-8866-2AFAC55FC8BA.png

E4BA08FB-D19E-4180-855A-B6A4AB62AFFA.jpeg

9D6BF0DB-B5C6-4234-A214-C133A0705717.png

ACC9D67C-6394-430E-8E91-9A5160BBB720.jpeg

How does the truck compare overall? I’m guessing most people who buy these don’t care about quarter mile times too much. :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

How does the truck compare overall? I’m guessing most people who buy these don’t care about quarter mile times too much. :lol: 

They’re both nice really 

it was just kinda funny cause he was so pumped over how powerful it was.  But it’s honestly a turd compared to the 6.2 10 speed 

I didn’t even ask him to race after driving it because I didn’t want to deflate him lol

6.2/10L90 combo GM’s are strong runners, for sure but in literally every test I’ve seen of the Navigator, it runs right with the GM 6.2. The EB’s distroy the GM on paper (HP and TQ figures) as well. This coming from a 25 year GM Tech that was born and raised with GM money. 

The only current GM full-size truck/SUV engine/trans combo that even remotely impressed me is the 6.2 and two diesel options. The 5.3 is in no way impressive, especially behind an 8L90, and the 4 cylinder? While it’s full of tech, and will do the trick for just everyday driving/light hauling, it was in NO way an answer to the Ford EB engines. None of GMs current offerings are.  

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

Was the ford bouncing off the rev limiter starting around 95? Mine both do and won't go past 99. 

Prob a good thing for me my ram has no limiter and I have been north of 100 in that almost every trip to and back from the cabin 

53 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

6.2/10L90 combo GM’s are strong runners, for sure but in literally every test I’ve seen of the Navigator, it runs right with the GM 6.2. The EB’s distroy the GM on paper (HP and TQ figures) as well. This coming from a 25 year GM Tech that was born and raised with GM money. 

The only current GM full-size truck/SUV engine/trans combo that even remotely impressed me is the 6.2 and two diesel options. The 5.3 is in no way impressive, especially behind an 8L90, and the 4 cylinder? While it’s full of tech, and will do the trick for just everyday driving/light hauling, it was in NO way an answer to the Ford EB engines. None of GMs current offerings are.  

They’re honestly not even in the same zip code 

the 6.2 is way faster and from what I seen better on fuel 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

You're right and the new navigator is about 100x nicer than a suburban 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

You're right and the new navigator is about 100x nicer than a suburban 

the SUV's are a far closer comparison than the Trucks with interior.   the new tahoes and burbans are nice and apples to apples the caddy vs incoln the caddy is best in class.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

the SUV's are a far closer comparison than the Trucks with interior.   the new tahoes and burbans are nice and apples to apples the caddy vs incoln the caddy is best in class.  

Until this year the navigator one upped the escalade. It was much nicer. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Until this year the navigator one upped the escalade. It was much nicer. 

Didn’t know they still made Escalades? Don’t see them anymore. I don’t think the coloreds think they are regarded anymore?

7 hours ago, MILFMAN said:

I don't think any buyer of either of those SUVs buy them for their speed. 

If they do, they are tards.

well you can see the background scenery in the vid, what else is there to do there but see how fast your wife's and/or friend's SUV goes :lol: 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well you can see the background scenery in the vid, what else is there to do there but see how fast your wife's and/or friend's SUV goes :lol: 

I can’t imagine being so gay that you wouldn’t test it tbh

25 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Didn’t know they still made Escalades? Don’t see them anymore. I don’t think the coloreds think they are regarded anymore?

No they are just holding there value a few more yrs .