Probably could have been handled better

Well unless you are looking for trouble when the piggy says get on the ground you get on the ground . Makes zero diff what color you are . I have gotten much worse than that from cops when I would not do what they were screaming at me 

• Gold Member

These things need to go to a jury to decide if incidents like these are paid for by the police retirement accounts or by the taxpayers.  

Any time there is anything more then a citation issued needs to be looked at by a jury. Cop pulls a gun, pulls out mace or taser a jury needs to decide if the victim gets payment and where it comes from if decide the victim gets a payment

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well unless you are looking for trouble when the piggy says get on the ground you get on the ground . Makes zero diff what color you are . I have gotten much worse than that from cops when I would not do what they were screaming at me 

I disagree with you on this.  2 guns pulled on the guy for a traffic infraction, with porky yell non stop...  the poor guy reaches to unbuckle his seat belt, reaches for the door handle and any movements he is getting lit up in this situation as amped as the cops were.

“get your hands up and out the window” and “get out of the car” are pretty conflicting orders.

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Were you charged or cited with anything?  In this case, Nazario wasn’t charged or cited with anything.  Guns drawn and threatening that he would ride the lightning while pepper balling and kicking him to the ground seems like an overuse of force for no violation.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I disagree with you on this.  2 guns pulled on the guy for a traffic infraction, with porky yell non stop...  the poor guy reaches to unbuckle his seat belt, reaches for the door handle and any movements he is getting lit up in this situation as amped as the cops were.

“get your hands up and out the window” and “get out of the car” are pretty conflicting orders.

I am white and blond and have had guns drawn on me 1 time by cops for traffic bullshit . And 1 time eating burger King in a bk parking lot . Both times I ended up on the ground.  Both times all charges dropped because I did not do shit in the first place but again you don't play there game you deal with there bull shit . White black or yellow all the same respect the authority or get your ass kicked your choice . Is it right fuck no but it us the way it is 

36 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Were you charged or cited with anything?  In this case, Nazario wasn’t charged or cited with anything.  Guns drawn and threatening that he would ride the lightning while pepper balling and kicking him to the ground seems like an overuse of force for no violation.  

Yes both times charged both times charges dropped before court but not before my trip to the fish bowl 

1 my lawyer insisted on a personal face to face cop had to apologize to me with his boss present.  I still see that fuck head 4 days a week wasting my tax money standing around with his other butt buddy's around the donut case at the gas station . He always looks away lol . He has pulled me over walked up to the truck seen me and just turned around and got back in his car and drove away. 

One of the shaved head fucks with leather gloves in July and a tool belt full of shit he will never need In a far western burb surrounded by water and millionares 

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Would love to see what preceded the start but it sure as shit seems like the cop was an overzealous douche in desperate need of an asswhooping.

We are most never shown or told the whole story because it would make for poor ratings as the truth doesn't sell. 2 cops chasing/onto this guy just for something to do? This vid sounds like it was a traffic violation but of course all the social justice warriors will choose the minute long vid instead.

• Gold Member

I wonder what got that cop so fired up? Doesn't seem to be a need for that level of aggression.....based on what we see anyway. I'm sure more will come out of this.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I wonder what got that cop so fired up? Doesn't seem to be a need for that level of aggression.....based on what we see anyway. I'm sure more will come out of this.

Now the reality comes out and downplayed. The guy kept driving for about 2 min after the cop hit his lights . They guy is saying he just wanted to get to the gas station before pulling over. Sounds to me like some one looking for a confrontation 

So yeah not just 1,/2 eay down the block but almost 2 min of driving yeah not the best way to start a interaction with some . 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Now the reality comes out and downplayed. The guy kept driving for about 2 min after the cop hit his lights . They guy is saying he just wanted to get to the gas station before pulling over. Sounds to me like some one looking for a confrontation 

So yeah not just 1,/2 eay down the block but almost 2 min of driving yeah not the best way to start a interaction with some . 

and the cops confirmed it happens often in that area that they want to go to a lighted area with witnesses.  not a big deal and certainly not to get to the level of hostility shown

• Like 3

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Was he speeding away attempting evasion for the 2 minutes?  Or just driving to a safer location for him and the officers to pull over out of traffic.  

the cops over reacted and I think the settlement needs to come out of the pension of the lead officer over reacting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Was he speeding away attempting evasion for the 2 minutes?  Or just driving to a safer location for him and the officers to pull over out of traffic.  

the cops over reacted and I think the settlement needs to come out of the pension of the lead officer over reacting.

Just try driving 2 min after a cop hits his lights next time then report your findings .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

and the cops confirmed it happens often in that area that they want to go to a lighted area with witnesses.  not a big deal and certainly not to get to the level of hostility shown

Last time I drove less than a block to a hardware store parking lot I end up with guns drawn and eventually face down in the lot .  They get pissed 

Now get in your car set your watch for 2 mi. And see how long that really is . Again you start playing that game and keep playing it usualy won't end up well 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just try driving 2 min after a cop hits his lights next time then report your findings .

That is what needs to be changed in policing.  See that is the problem today.  Didn’t even ask why he didn’t pull over for 2 minutes.  Just pulled guns and went pyscho.  I hope the soldier gets more then a million on this at taxpayers expense until tax payers get sick of it and make it come out of police pocket.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is what needs to be changed in policing.  See that is the problem today.  Didn’t even ask why he didn’t pull over for 2 minutes.  Just pulled guns and went pyscho.  I hope the soldier gets more then a million on this at taxpayers expense until tax payers get sick of it and make it come out of police pocket.

I get it but it has zero to do with the guy being black . Every one knows the rules.  Right or wrong you know the deal especially a black guy or raised poor or inner city . Poss 1 or 2  hr from the city suburbanites kids don't know tge deal but I doubt it . 

Again not saying it is right I fucking hate cops but I know there rules and when younger was willing to fuck with them . Now I am older bit more wise  I just don't say shit pass my dl out the window and record the whole interaction if needed for court . 

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Told my wife and all the girls if an unmarked car pulls blues on you are you are suspicious of it, hit the 4 ways, call 911 and report to the dispatcher you are proceeding to a safe lit area.

• Like 4