Wisconsin is 45th for covid deaths.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nice job Mr Governor. Economy is strong too. 

You’re a retard!! Everything he wanted to Do was overturned by Wisconsin courts. So thank the courts for stopping that idiot from doing what every other democrat wanted to do

Dude your governor got slapped around by the tavern league. I'm guessing the reason it wasn't national news is because they didn't want people in other states to get any ideas. 

• Like 2

Now if you got the phizer you are more susceptible to the African variant covid than the guy who just said fuck it I will take my chances 

The South African variant, B.1.351, was found to make up about 1% of all the COVID-19 cases across all the people studied, according to the study by Tel Aviv University and Israel’s largest healthcare provider, Clalit.

But among patients who had received two doses of the vaccine, the variant’s prevalence rate was eight times higher than those unvaccinated – 5.4% versus 0.7%.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Dude your governor got slapped around by the tavern league. I'm guessing the reason it wasn't national news is because they didn't want people in other states to get any ideas. 

God bless the tavern league if not for them wi would have lost as many businesses as mn . 

Living near the river, and having access to WI in 20 minutes ... it made for some level of normal the past year.  Too bad Evers had absolutely nothing to do with whatever amount of success the state has had since COVID hit.  I wish other states had a State Supreme Court with the common sense (and Conservative leaning) that Wisconsin is fortunate to have.

This is so accurate (and funny)

image.png.d6e95f032a151b407585ae57dd231c39.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Now if you got the phizer you are more susceptible to the African variant covid than the guy who just said fuck it I will take my chances 

The South African variant, B.1.351, was found to make up about 1% of all the COVID-19 cases across all the people studied, according to the study by Tel Aviv University and Israel’s largest healthcare provider, Clalit.

But among patients who had received two doses of the vaccine, the variant’s prevalence rate was eight times higher than those unvaccinated – 5.4% versus 0.7%.

One of the largest hurdles with mNRA vaccine experiments was how the vaccine makes the illness worse if you actually catch the virus after getting the treatment 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

God bless the tavern league if not for them wi would have lost as many businesses as mn . 

And Michigan. I think it's funny the liberal news never brings up Wisconsin. It's like they don't want people to think they still have rights.