Why does Michigan have skyrocketing cases?

Rod

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Of course not.   None of them are.  It’s not a big deal when her and others are caught red handed ignoring their own orders. 

She is back tracking now because her poll numbers are shit.  Proves what a political hack she is.  Had to lock it down when we reached certain numbers last year, but now at the same numbers, she sees no reason to MANDATE. 
completely lost black peoples. They don’t want the vaccine.  Begging them to get the shot.  Bragging about doing 8,000 shots a day, when in reality they can’t even muster 2,000 .  

spot on.

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

She’s not worried about getting re-elected. She just doesn’t have to put on such a big show now because the Orange Man isn’t in DC anymore, that’s all. 

The push the vaccine because they don’t want people really figuring out how it’s being paid for although that doesn’t seem to matter much to most. 

yep.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Cold War said:

How is it not news?  
The biggest Covid Nazi fascist Governor in the country .....is now leading the country in cases?  :lol:

Amazing how she's not front and center in the news for this. But like everything else, it's not her fault

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Amazing how she's not front and center in the news for this. But like everything else, it's not her fault

Of course not.  She misses the good old days of blaming her failures on being bullied by Trump.  She was saying yesterday the problem was no bipartisan support......................  WHAT???!!  :lol: 

Dr Faucci portrait on her wall.  what a retard.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course not.  She misses the good old days of blaming her failures on being bullied by Trump.  She was saying yesterday the problem was no bipartisan support......................  WHAT???!!  :lol: 

Dr Faucci portrait on her wall.  what a retard.  

Covid fear has turned into a bizarre cult like Scientology 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

True.  Only less believe able .  

When I ask how this illness is more likely to kill me than any other mild respiratory illness the fear cult just starts convulsing about masks and killing grandmas 

The vaccine pressure is now starting to ramp up. It will be last summers mask up pressure on steroids. Even people who didn’t believe in mask mandates and lockdowns are venomously attacking people who don’t want to get the vaccine and for what reason, I do not know. Allegedly, me not getting the vaccine has little to now affect on vaccinated people so what’s the big deal? Apparently the selfishness surrounding not getting vaccinated is similar to not wanted to wear a mask, but X 100. 

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The vaccine pressure is now starting to ramp up. It will be last summers mask up pressure on steroids. Even people who didn’t believe in mask mandates and lockdowns are venomously attacking people who don’t want to get the vaccine and for what reason, I do not know. Allegedly, me not getting the vaccine has little to now affect on vaccinated people so what’s the big deal? Apparently the selfishness surrounding not getting vaccinated is similar to not wanted to wear a mask, but X 100. 

It hasn’t happened here too bad yet but only because they can’t get very many vaccines 

the social pressures will come hard from the government though. The narrative will come out that this won’t be over until everyone gets their “jab”.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Well, they'll start to threaten businesses to support the vax and tell them they aren't going to be able to return to normal until everyone is vaccinated.  It's already being tossed around on these boards.  'I just want it all to go back to normal so, I am getting the vax."  Mental pygmies.

I'm hearing all kinds of shit on how being vaccinated doesn't make you immune and people that aren't vaccinated are still a threat.  "Telling" isn't the proper word here.  

37 minutes ago, ACE said:

When I ask how this illness is more likely to kill me than any other mild respiratory illness the fear cult just starts convulsing about masks and killing grandmas 

Yeah,  there is no having a discussion on anything that pertains to the Covid.  
If there was ever a time when we needed a honest media looking out for the people.  No question in my mind,  they would cover up adverse effects of the vaccine.  News was back peddling about the J&J vaccine.  It’s a pause!!!

interesting fact :  They can call outbreak as long as there is more than one case linked to a place.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I don't see that at all around me.  Not seeing it much on social media either.   I think people have pretty much held their ground on the whole mask/vaccine issue from the get go.  

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, they'll start to threaten businesses to support the vax and tell them they aren't going to be able to return to normal until everyone is vaccinated.  It's already being tossed around on these boards.  'I just want it all to go back to normal so, I am getting the vax."  Mental pygmies.

I'm hearing all kinds of shit on how being vaccinated doesn't make you immune and people that aren't vaccinated are still a threat.  "Telling" isn't the proper word here.  

110%. 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

I don't see that at all around me.  Not seeing it much on social media either.   I think people have pretty much held their ground on the whole mask/vaccine issue from the get go.  

You’re lucky then. It’s thick as thieves in my world. I’ve just never been one that likes to be “pushed”. 

19 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wow you hit the nail on the head!  My answer is always the same, if you are vaccinated why worry about me!  Funny thing is, in my area they say you must have an appointment at the vaccine clinics.  Nobody is showing up so then they start advertising that it is open to everyone.  Seems like it happens to every clinic.

Edited by BadaBing444

18 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yeah,  there is no having a discussion on anything that pertains to the Covid.  
If there was ever a time when we needed a honest media looking out for the people.  No question in my mind,  they would cover up adverse effects of the vaccine.  News was back peddling about the J&J vaccine.  It’s a pause!!!

interesting fact :  They can call outbreak as long as there is more than one case linked to a place.

That’s what scares me the most on the vaccine.  The media would NEVER tell the truth on negative effects.  Something tells me that there is more to the J&J vaccine than 6 people suffering from blood clots.

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

110%. 

You’re lucky then. It’s thick as thieves in my world. I’ve just never been one that likes to be “pushed”. 

I'm not saying I don't know anti-maskers that are getting the vaccine they just don't push it on others no different than did they react one way or another to others about masks.   

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thanks Trump.

Michigan Gov. Says State Can’t Issue COVID-19 Lockdown After Republican Lawsuits https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/michigan-gov-says-state-cant-issue-covid-19-lockdown-after-republican-lawsuits_3780716.html

So she can blame it on Republicans if it keeps up.  SMH  She's never held responsible and always passes the blame

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So she can blame it on Republicans if it keeps up.  SMH  She's never held responsible and always passes the blame

It is such a garbage.  She never sits down with local media, but goes on left wing tard networks nonstop.  She would get her ass handed to her by any serious journalist. 

Edited by Cold War