Why does Michigan have skyrocketing cases?

Rod

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I almost feel sorry for the lockdown retards who believe these lying assholes. How many birthdays, weddings, celebrations, spending time with family and friends will you miss before you realize you are being played for a fool.....By fools. 

CEFA61A1-6747-4751-B4A6-A1783EC50083.png

you can bet whitler is,nt missing any time with her family.       :finger:

BTW .  Not a story getting any play locally.  They are laughing at us. 

sad , but true.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause they don't fucking work.

IMO fauci has delusions of grandeur, and wanted a real pandemic so bad so he could be associated with saving the human race. 

Over a bad cold 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sw-50c said:

you can bet whitler is,nt missing any time with her family.       :finger:

Of course not.   None of them are.  It’s not a big deal when her and others are caught red handed ignoring their own orders. 

She is back tracking now because her poll numbers are shit.  Proves what a political hack she is.  Had to lock it down when we reached certain numbers last year, but now at the same numbers, she sees no reason to MANDATE. 
completely lost black peoples. They don’t want the vaccine.  Begging them to get the shot.  Bragging about doing 8,000 shots a day, when in reality they can’t even muster 2,000 .  

• Like 2

Our county was 11th in the country for covid cases.

Went to a showing/funeral service for my uncle's father recently, almost no one wore masks. 

Since then, two people from the church have died of covid, and many more have been infected and hospitalized. The pastor was on a respirator last I heard. 

Edited by motonoggin
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course not.   None of them are.  It’s not a big deal when her and others are caught red handed ignoring their own orders. 

She is back tracking now because her poll numbers are shit.  Proves what a political hack she is.  Had to lock it down when we reached certain numbers last year, but now at the same numbers, she sees no reason to MANDATE. 
completely lost black peoples. They don’t want the vaccine.  Begging them to get the shot.  Bragging about doing 8,000 shots a day, when in reality they can’t even muster 2,000 .  

state that size doing that few is crazy,   18k shots today and yesterday in 4 facilities in NH.  2000+ today in the one i got mine in and out in 5 minutes super efficient.  

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Our county was 11th in the country for covid cases.

Went to a showing/funeral service for my uncle's father recently, almost no one wore masks. 

Since then, two people from the church have died of covid, and many more have been infected and hospitalized. The pastor was on a respirator last I heard. 

there's a lot of deniers of science and facts in Michigan

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yup. The Vanderbilt outbreak was probably responsible for most of the cases in the county that made us 11th in the country. 

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Apparently one of them is a senior aide to the head of the bullshit you eat... :lol:

You know what’s interesting

it went from deaths to now freaking out that some people have a cold 

a narrative is so easy to implant into the masses if it’s structured in a way that makes people feel like they’re a good person for believing it 

Like, a dude gets ill with a mild respiratory illness for a week

isnt that normal?

why are we so badly concerned about this now?

ive had three illnesses in the last year. I don’t care. Makes me healthier 

She’s not worried about getting re-elected. She just doesn’t have to put on such a big show now because the Orange Man isn’t in DC anymore, that’s all. 

The push the vaccine because they don’t want people really figuring out how it’s being paid for although that doesn’t seem to matter much to most. 

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How’s Wisconsin doing so much better than Michigan then? 

more people getting vaccinated, more people staying home, distancing and wearing masks %-wise I'd imagine?  :dunno:

Wisco *death count is 7,380 deaths where Michigan is at 17,552

we had a pretty big case count spike here in mid-November

we're currently sitting at 24.2% fully vaccinated, Michigan is at 21.8%

interesting stuff, you can change parameters state by state

https://www.google.com/search?q=wisconsin+covid+cases&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS737US737&oq=wisconsin+covid+cases&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j0i131i433i457j0l5j0i131i433j0.13429j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

cases deaths.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder what science will show for this trend.  I wonder what changed?

image.thumb.png.897889818749512c9ec0ffc247dbaf7b.png

I've been averaging losing 1 pound per year over the past 10 years. Hasn't changed a particle.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

more people getting vaccinated, more people staying home, distancing and wearing masks %-wise I'd imagine?  :dunno:

Wisco *death count is 7,380 deaths where Michigan is at 17,552

we had a pretty big case count spike here in mid-November

we're currently sitting at 24.2% fully vaccinated, Michigan is at 21.8%

interesting stuff, you can change parameters state by state

https://www.google.com/search?q=wisconsin+covid+cases&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS737US737&oq=wisconsin+covid+cases&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j0i131i433i457j0l5j0i131i433j0.13429j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

More people staying home? Hasn’t Wisconsin been pretty much open, compared to Michigan, for quite some time? Find that hard to believe talking with the people that I know over there. They are laughing at how hard we have it over here with restrictions, etc. 

States with some of the lowest numbers of cases currently have some of the lowest percentage of vaccinated populations too. Some, don’t even have a mask mandate either. 

My point being is that I don’t have really any fucking faith in pretty much any of the metrics associated with this shit anymore. I haven’t really ever had any, tbh. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

More people staying home? Hasn’t Wisconsin been pretty much open, compared to Michigan, for quite some time? Find that hard to believe talking with the people that I know over there. They are laughing at how hard we have it over here with restrictions, etc. 

States with some of the lowest numbers of cases currently have some of the lowest percentage of vaccinated populations too. Some, don’t even have a mask mandate either. 

My point being is that I don’t have really any fucking faith in pretty much any of the metrics associated with this shit anymore. I haven’t really ever had any, tbh. 

possibly, I know a lot of folks that have cooped up the entire time and been precautious, and just as many that have went about as if everything was perfectly fine.

it may have had to do with schools, can't say with certainty.   regardless I find the statistics interesting but haven't correlated any distinct mechanism or causation I'm willing to point my finger at, other than  'there's a lot of deniers of science and facts in Michigan:lol: