Freedom sledder ride?

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is a one man act!  

It’s better than hitting a rock on the trail and limping your ass home with a blown out back. Then noticing your sled is completely twisted a few months later. The Pick up truck and butter burger sounds like a better option.

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

It’s better than hitting a rock on the trail and limping your ass home with a blown out back. Then noticing your sled is completely twisted a few months later. The Pick up truck and butter burger sounds like a better option.

Ughhh...is there anything worse that riding a wreck back home? I limped back 40 miles at the speed of smell on a front end and tweaked bars that were ready to toss me as I fought it the whole way.  There has never been a time in my life when I was so happy to get off a sled.....EVER.  Hard to say what hurt most the next day.  My injuries from the crash or some muscles from the ride back.  Good grief.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ughhh...is there anything worse that riding a wreck back home? I limped back 40 miles at the speed of smell on a front end and tweaked bars that were ready to toss me as I fought it the whole way.  There has never been a time in my life when I was so happy to get off a sled.....EVER.  Hard to say what hurt most the next day.  My injuries from the crash or some muscles from the ride back.  Good grief.

You forgot to mention the pain of the 'public spectacle' 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The trail was completely whooped out the last 15 miles or so. I could go about 15 mph tops. When I got back to the cabin and fell off the sled and laid in the parking lot like a beached whale. My buddies were nice enough to bring me a beer while giving me tons of shit. Good thing they are good multitaskers 

Edited by Not greg b

16 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Here is the re assembly that took from November until March to do.

44BA1872-8441-44F1-89B8-CAB31D51E654.jpeg

But you got a free can cooler to make up for waiting all winter for parts and riding zero miles so quit your bitching.  :lol2:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

But you got a free can cooler to make up for waiting all winter for parts and riding zero miles so quit your bitching.  :lol2:

I cut myself with that snap back can cooler. Is that a warranty claim or consumer product safety claim? 

18 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I cut myself with that snap back can cooler. Is that a warranty claim or consumer product safety claim? 

Were you sober at the time?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Were you sober at the time?

Yes. I was prepping my can to become not sober. It was such a bad gash I had to go to bother my girl friend at work and have her open the can for me.