Freedom sledder ride?

So is there going to be a Freedom sledder ride this coming season?  As strange as last seasons weather was not sure where a good place to base one from.  I ride every weekend where ever there is snow.  Z is going to be building a new MADCATTER club house so not sure if other brands of sleds would be welcome.  Never been to the Plywood Castle so that's on the must stop list for me.

7 hours ago, Ziemann said:

I'm always up for that.... Is there a beer involved?

There are stops along the way..

We generally ride the Tuscobia Trail starting in Winter and either West or East, ride about 33 miles to Birchwood or East to near Park Falls.

13 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

There are stops along the way..

We generally ride the Tuscobia Trail starting in Winter and either West or East, ride about 33 miles to Birchwood or East to near Park Falls.

My friend has a cabin just east of Winter somewhere.  Haven't been there for years.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I may know him, North side of the trail, older cabin but looks new?

I don't think so.  You go east of town a little bit and it is a mile or two into the woods just off the curves.  There are a bunch of summer places and cabins off that road from what I remember.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't think so.  You go east of town a little bit and it is a mile or two into the woods just off the curves.  There are a bunch of summer places and cabins off that road from what I remember.  

Is it a flat log cabin, fairly long gravel drive?