800 can

polaris7541

As someone said previously, "it ain't the same as it was in the 90's"... or before. The plandemic has induced more people to sell their home in the city and move to the country as they've found they can "work from home". These people looked at, and bought their home most likely NOT in the winter when sleds were crossing their prospective land. 

The noise they hear in the winter is more of an issue than the fact that people are riding sleds on a trail that happens to be on their land which they gave nary a thought to when they purchased.

We need to do everything possible to keep noise down and these people happy! If that means no cans will help, so be it! Who needs an extra 2-5 hp to ride trails anyway? My 800, (which I found a new OEM muffler for this season because my current OEM was oil soaked and to loud even for me), is way more HP than I need for trail riding!

I know it's not about "want vs, need", but when "want" is causing issues, we don't "need" it!