ZR200's sold out

7 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

That seems to be a weird model to have to cut off early. 

Do we need to reach out to Ramstad to find out what's going on?

Not 100% on this, but I think they are limited on how many units by supply of certain parts.

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Not 100% on this, but I think they are limited on how many units by supply of certain parts.

I believe this is true.  Poo and Doo are running limits also if I understand it correctly.  Textron probably didn't care enough to order in mass like the other two.

2 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

You'll be waiting a long long time;)

The idiots at Textron will probably update the ZR200 before the Process or any of the full sized sleds.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The idiots at Textron will probably update the ZR200 before the Process or any of the full sized sleds.

New for 2023 the zr100 to appeal to newborn through 3 years 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

New for 2023 the zr100 to appeal to newborn through 3 years 

Because using  the name Kitty Cat goes against their brand imagine.  It will also come in two  shades of gray.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Because using  the name Kitty Cat goes against their brand imagine.  It will also come in two  shades of gray.

Yes because " the gray actually looks very sharp".....J Ramstad

• Like 1

Can they at least strip the limited stickers off the full size 8/8ths sleds and put it on the zr200?

Separate rant but the whole limited edition is the biggest crap.  There is absolutely nothing limited about these cat cat sleds, why are they called that?  They need some new people in the trf marketing dept

skeleton-at-desk~2.jpg

31 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Can they at least strip the limited stickers off the full size 8/8ths sleds and put it on the zr200?

Separate rant but the whole limited edition is the biggest crap.  There is absolutely nothing limited about these cat cat sleds, why are they called that?  They need some new people in the trf marketing dept

skeleton-at-desk~2.jpg

wtf?  who is this?

looks like MnStangstad may have gotten hacked  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just because I don't sit around all day and bitch about a company (cat, you) doesn't mean I can't or don't critique anything.  Limited edition should be called unlimited.  It's stupid and I could think of a million cooler trim level names anyway.  Or complete different model names.  This is a marketing rant also, it's not against the sleds themselves.  I've often been critical of these kinds of things, ordering options, e start, etc

20 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Just because I don't sit around all day and bitch about a company (cat, you) doesn't mean I can't or don't critique anything.  Limited edition should be called unlimited.  It's stupid and I could think of a million cooler trim level names anyway.  Or complete different model names.  This is a marketing rant also, it's not against the sleds themselves.  I've often been critical of these kinds of things, ordering options, e start, etc

so this is a 'limited post'?  :lol2:

Jim Ramstad is in charge of Cat marketing. What's not to like about Cat's primer gray?

I had a 1975 Pontiac GrandAm that was primer gray to cover the Bondo and rust.....I apparently like that.....

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Jim Ramstad is in charge of Cat marketing. What's not to like about Cat's primer gray?

I had a 1975 Pontiac GrandAm that was primer gray to cover the Bondo and rust.....I apparently like that.....

far as I'm concerned they can fire everyone in marketing and the crayon eating graphics department that's completely wasting financial resources, bring back engineers/tech/engine focused staff and right the ship. 

or, not?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

far as I'm concerned they can fire everyone in marketing and the crayon eating graphics department that's completely wasting financial resources, bring back engineers/tech/engine focused staff and right the ship. 

or, not?

The window lickers that they have in marketing completely forgot their 60th Anniversary. How do you forget your 60th Anniversary? How can you NOT take advantage of that opportunity?

The only thing they offer for the 60th Anniversary is a silver sticker on the front of their primer gray sleds....

17 hours ago, Ziemann said:

The window lickers that they have in marketing completely forgot their 60th Anniversary. How do you forget your 60th Anniversary? How can you NOT take advantage of that opportunity?

The only thing they offer for the 60th Anniversary is a silver sticker on the front of their primer gray sleds....

Marketing gurus had no trouble spending $30k+ for a display booth at the ERX sx race.