Derek Chauvin might get acquitted.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I actually watch more CNN to laugh at it.  :lol:  

Pretty much can watch CNN and think exactly the opposite of what they report and be as informed as anyone.  

You have a greater chance of being right just by thinking the opposite of what they tell you 

Honestly I look at 3 news outlets anymore - Cnn, Fox, then BBC - BBC doesn't give a shit what political party you are a part of its down the middle broadcasing, I take the other two with a grain of salt. 

Biased broadcasting is what's brought us to this point unfortunately. Theres no middle road in america it seems anymore. 

18 hours ago, ACE said:

Not sure if you noticed but ThpinnyVan constantly lies to make his point 

He’s such an edgy libtwat.  It must be a trait that is very impressive.....to his team.  Nobody else pays much serious attention though.  Carnival barkers.

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m all for spreading the inner city into the burbs. It’ll be awesome. 

Yes.  This should happen for sure.  :lol:

.....burn down their own shit holes then head out to “pick-up truck land” and show us all what is what!!!!!!!!

Ahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Unanimous and was reached in 24 hours. Yeah. Should be just as legit as it was almost a year ago. 

Yeah, easy grounds for appeal....and it will be or, it’ll all be be silently reduced like it was just a wash to keep the natives in line.

16 hours ago, Highmark said:

I actually watch more CNN to laugh at it.  :lol:  

Pretty much can watch CNN and think exactly the opposite of what they report and be as informed as anyone.  

Yep.  Actually put them back in my news feed.....just for laughs.

This is a huge victory for blacks everywhere!  

What do you mean, what did they win?

Well, there is still a lot more work to be done! 

Like what? 

Systemic Racism!!! 

What does that mean? 

We have to carry on the work of George Floyd, this is what he died trying to do.

OK.    

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Likely the correct verdict except for murder 2.

Now can we get all these woke athletes and corps take up all the innocent young people killed senselessly in this country every day and not just career criminals who were or were not unjustifiably killed by police.  

Edited by Highmark

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is a huge victory for blacks everywhere!  

What do you mean, what did they win?

Well, there is still a lot more work to be done! 

Like what? 

Systemic Racism!!! 

What does that mean? 

We have to carry on the work of George Floyd, this is what he died trying to do.

OK.    

Exactly.  Like “what are you all kneeling for?”

“Racism!”  “DRUMPH!”!  “Fuck the police!””Equal pay for blacks!”  “I’m tired!” “Let my cousin Pookey out!”

Ok.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Likely the correct verdict except for murder 2.

Now can we get all these woke athletes and corps take up all the innocent young people killed senselessly in this country every day.  

This will likely be in the case for appeal.  Intentional murder with onlookers?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Racism!”  “DRUMPH!”!  “Fuck the police!””Equal pay for blacks!”  “I’m tired!” “Let my cousin Pookey out!”

Ok.

Appeals court will uphold all three convictions.   

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Appeals court will uphold all three convictions.   

This will all have to calm down and become back page news for anything to be overturned.  Luckily, the MSM’s are turning over new incidences for the grievance groups to latch on to daily.

Next up: Gun law reform (for white people).

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.

Have we now gotten to the point, in a court of law, that racism is automatic by color of skin alone?  I didn't watch the trial, but was there any proof this officer had a history of racism or acted in a racist way during the confrontation? 

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Have we now gotten to the point, in a court of law, that racism is automatic by color of skin alone?  I didn't watch the trial, but was there any proof this officer had a history of racism or acted in a racist way during the confrontation? 

Yes.  The US is now a nation run completely by liberal, weirdo narratives.  I gotta hand it to the Dems though, they knew the weak and stupid easily outnumber normal people.  Getting them all into their little cells of grievance groups was all that was needed.....along with plenty of twat agents to squash any free speech on the webs.

As far as the trial.  I watched zero.of the trial.  It’s kinda like, I’ve seen it all before type of scenario.  Next one is on the way....and I’ll be sure to miss that also.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm not sure of details of case, but jurors had to vote guilty for their own safety. Their names & addresses would have been "leaked" out on web. Would have been targets then. 

Agreed on this too.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed on this too.

When you have Congress & President chiming in, in middle of case ... 

Appeals will be same scenario.

No point of even having trials for anything like this tbh. BLM is the rule of law now...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

When you have Congress & President chiming in, in middle of case ... 

Appeals will be same scenario.

No point of even having trials for anything like this tbh. BLM is the rule of law now...

That’s fine.  Court will start being held in the streets.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Now can we get all these woke athletes and corps take up all the innocent young people killed senselessly in this country every day and not just career criminals who were or were not unjustifiably killed by police.  

What do you think gun law reform is all about?