Derek Chauvin might get acquitted.

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:news:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9456145/Shell-pick-white-people-complain-BLM-founder-buys-1-4M-LA-home.html

BLM founder is branded a 'FRAUD' after buying a $1.4 million home in an upscale mostly white enclave in LA

• Patrisse Cullors, 37, has bought an expansive property in Topanga Canyon
  • The district in which the BLM founder will now live is 88% white and 1.8% black
  • Critics accused her of abandoning her social justice and activist roots
  • Cullors has written a best-selling memoir and has a follow-up out in October
  • In October she signed a 'multi-platform, multi-year' deal with Warner Bros 
  • BLM brought in $90 million in donations last year, it emerged in March

Hmm, I wonder how many SJW's donated from here? :news:

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Can backfire and get him acquitted completely 

yup that's why i think it was foolish.  i think manslaughter/assault with no overcharges put in would have gotten the cop what he deserved which is to spend 3-5 thinking about what he did.  

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

Statistically likely zero 

liberals are not generous with their own money 

Good point, and I know they usually just want other people to toe the line instead of themselves as well. 

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Did they have a choice?   Would the city ever have calmed down if they didn't charge him with murder?

That cesspool has calmed down? If so, it couldn’t have been much or for long. Portland included. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That cesspool has calmed down? If so, it couldn’t have been much or for long. Portland included. 

It never settled down hell it wasn't "settled down" at all before any of this mess. Last time that shithole was settled down was 20 years ago.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sheep ok with this?

How does a Democratic political member representing the State of California, or any state for that matter, get away with this? There has to be something illegal for inciting violence and riots that is punishable by law, no? I'm pretty sure if an average citizen, non political member of society was doing this sort of thing, they would be be arrested quickly, wouldn't they?

8 minutes ago, irv said:

How does a Democratic political member representing the State of California, or any state for that matter, get away with this? There has to be something illegal for inciting violence and riots that is punishable by law, no? I'm pretty sure if an average citizen, non political member of society was doing this sort of thing, they would be be arrested quickly, wouldn't they?

Plus she was breaking the imposed curfew for the area.

19 minutes ago, irv said:

Yes, they would.  Its getting pretty disheartening what these leftist scum continue to get away with, really hoping for a day of reckoning here.

• Like 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yes, they would.  Its getting pretty disheartening what these leftist scum continue to get away with, really hoping for a day of reckoning here.

It's crazy to me how corrupt, crooked and evil most Democrats are, but they get a pass each and every time? If a Republican/Conservative were do to anything remotely close to this, they are the scum of the earth and should be shot immediately.

Goes to show, once again, how MSM/the Dems, easily brainwashes and controls the sheep. It's mindboggling these morons can't see the hypocrisy. 

9 hours ago, irv said:

Yes, they would.  Check out The Trial of the Chicago 7 on Netflix....great movie, honestly.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, irv said:

It's crazy to me how corrupt, crooked and evil most Democrats are, but they get a pass each and every time? If a Republican/Conservative were do to anything remotely close to this, they are the scum of the earth and should be shot immediately.

Goes to show, once again, how MSM/the Dems, easily brainwashes and controls the sheep. It's mindboggling these morons can't see the hypocrisy. 

Hitler was able to convince a huge portion of the population and the elite democrats are not much different and have the same type of pull.  Just proof people can be easily be brainwashed with persistent telling of lies.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Hitler was able to convince a huge portion of the population and the elite democrats are not much different and have the same type of pull.  Just proof people can be easily be brainwashed with persistent telling of lies.

It doesn’t even take long 

15 hours ago, irv said:

Only if they were white conservatives. Especially if they were white conservative men. 

• Like 1

It’s going to be ugly no matter how this trial turns out.  The stage is set.  The instigators are planning to make it happen no matter the result.  The boundaries of the reinforcements they bring in are slowly being encroached upon.  They will and have become more and more brave, less and less intimidated.  They will continue to push the limits to do something worse.  

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

It’s going to be ugly no matter how this trial turns out.  The stage is set.  The instigators are planning to make it happen no matter the result.  The boundaries of the reinforcements they bring in are slowly being encroached upon.  They will and have become more and more brave, less and less intimidated.  They will continue to push the limits to do something worse.  

good ole maxine waters has it all under control.         :bigfinger:

On 4/18/2021 at 6:51 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Sheep ok with this?

19 hours ago, irv said:

Correct me if I am wrong - but wasn't trump accused of starting a riot in DC without saying anything ? here shes on camera inciting the riot - shouldn't she be brought up on charges...

16 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I would think that when someone shoots at the U.S. Military that they are now terrorists and the guard should have cleaned out the streets with automatic machine gun fire (blanks of course).

Can you imagine the shit show if the guard is allowed to go in hot with real bullets rather than rubber bullets if engaged? I bet it would stop the current domestic terrorism that is currently being allowed. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 9:47 AM, irv said:

Hmm, I wonder how many SJW's donated from here? :news:

She got that money through donations.  LOL.  Where do you think all that extra money from those stimulus packages is going.

• Like 1