Derek Chauvin might get acquitted.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s a clear case where the police failed to act. 

It was a chance for them to release him and walk away, saving taxpayers thousands by letting him die unimpeded and alone.

Instead, this shitty waste of money over retard and a scared dolt with a heavy knee.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was a chance for them to release him and walk away, saving taxpayers thousands by letting him die unimpeded and alone.

Instead, this shitty waste of money over retard and a scared dolt with a heavy knee.

It was a counterfeit $20!!!!  Can’t have that. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was a counterfeit $20!!!!  Can’t have that. 

Apparently, it was worth swallowing his stash and fighting arrest to die for.

His call.  Compliance when facing a certain overwhelming force, where you are almost certain to “fight another day”, is the choice of a smart man.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a pathetic soul.  Misery loves company.

You guys have to know that like 99% of what he posts is just to get a reaction out of people, right? Even if he is that fucked, no one person will change that. Certainly not someone on the net.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

Floyd can also be heard saying "I swallowed to many drugs!"

Floyd said, "I ain't do no drugs." and the defense played a shitty audio clip in attempt to twist that into, "I ate too many drugs." 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Except he obviously wouldn't have died if no one had physically impeded his ability to breathe for over 9 minutes. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Floyd said, "I ain't do no drugs." and the defense played a shitty audio clip in attempt to twist that into, "I ate too many drugs." 

Except he obviously wouldn't have died if no one had physically impeded his ability to breathe for over 9 minutes. 

SO he was lying. Smart thing to do when you can barely breathe.... :lol:

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

If you can predict how long people will live, just solely based on what you read on the net or hear on fucking tv, you MIGHT want to shut up and find a good way to market that shit. Otherwise, you’re full of shit because you have no idea how long he was gonna live. 

14 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You guys have to know that like 99% of what he posts is just to get a reaction out of people, right? Even if he is that fucked, no one person will change that. Certainly not someone on the net.  

Yes, hence the latter part "misery loves company".

• Like 1

theres no way these jurors will not convict him of something!They know whats on the line!

Had floyd did what officers asked him to do he'd be here today just like every other guy thats been killed by officers!

Officer tells me to do something and I decided to resist then I just put my life into my own hands!

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s a clear case where the police failed to act. 

That's complete bullshit and you know it.   Suspects swallow drugs all the time and there is little the cops can do to stop it. 

Edited by Highmark

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Its not perfectly clear and it only takes one juror to be convinced he said he "ate too many drugs." 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its not perfectly clear and it only takes one juror to be convinced he said he "ate too many drugs." 

I could not hear those words being said even after the defense attorney suggested that was what George said. I'm surprised the prosecution did not object to the defense suggesting that is what he said,  "I ate too many drugs.", isn't that considered leading the witness or suggesting to the witness this is what you should be hearing, not what can or do you hear George saying in this part of the video??  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I could not hear those words being said even after the defense attorney suggested that was what George said. I'm surprised the prosecution did not object to the defense suggesting that is what he said,  "I ate too many drugs.", isn't that considered leading the witness or suggesting to the witness this is what you should be hearing, not what can or do you hear George saying in this part of the video??  

Maybe it comes down to whether or not he had drugs in his stomach.  :dunno:

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Creating reasonable doubt 

14 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

The tox report confirmed he had drugs in his system, take that to the bank.  It would perfectly normal and expected for George to lie and deny the drugs and has zero bearing on truth.

16 hours ago, Snake said:

SO he was lying. Smart thing to do when you can barely breathe.... :lol:

You're a dumb cunt Snake. You're an intelligent guy, but holy shit are you a dumb cunt.

15 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

If you can predict how long people will live, just solely based on what you read on the net or hear on fucking tv, you MIGHT want to shut up and find a good way to market that shit. Otherwise, you’re full of shit because you have no idea how long he was gonna live. 

he could have died an hour later, he could have lived for years... But the thought he would have died when he did without the police brutality is just fucking naive.

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

True, one of the jurors minds is probably as malleable as yours. Which is the worst part about a jury of "peers"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You're a dumb cunt Snake. You're an intelligent guy, but holy shit are you a dumb cunt.

he could have died an hour later, he could have lived for years... But the thought he would have died when he did without the police brutality is just fucking naive.

True, one of the jurors minds is probably as malleable as yours. Which is the worst part about a jury of "peers"

They’ll never prove murder beyond reasonable doubt. Any less of a charge than that is a straIght up loss for the prosecution. 

24 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They’ll never prove murder beyond reasonable doubt. Any less of a charge than that is a straIght up loss for the prosecution. 

That’s what happens when your charges are politically motivated 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

He almost died a couple months earlier due to an od.   Pull those records and compare.

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

"Hands up, don't shoot." :news:

Edited by Snake