Derek Chauvin might get acquitted.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:  

Would you agree from perspective of officer Kueng's body camera that it appears officer Chauvin's knee is more on Mr. Floyd's shoulder blade.

Yes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNX_61tgwGi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Highmark

• Highmark changed the title to Derek Chauvin might get acquitted.
20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

reading up yesterday was a bad day for the prosecution.  If your trying to convict to appease the population might want to make sure your witnesses are on board not undercutting your murder case

Really haven't paid all that much attention to the case but having the police chief give that testimony as their witness is very damaging to the prosecution. 

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I hope so. The resulting outcome in cities across America will make for excellent TV!!! 

Hoping for the destruction of liberal cities.   Nice attitude.  

47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I hope so. The resulting outcome in cities across America will make for excellent TV!!! 

You are one strange, mentally ill, MF. Come clean, AFJ and admit you're a mental health patient and not a provider. It will go a long ways in your road to recovery, if it's not too late? :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, irv said:

You are one strange, mentally ill, MF. Come clean, AFJ and admit you're a mental health patient and not a provider. It will go a long ways in your road to recovery, if it's not too late? :news:

He can't.....he has to let himself live the fantasy and acknowledge it himself.

Xtra credit if you know what movie?  (stole this line from @Highmark)

andheaventoo | Photography movies, Leonardo dicaprio movies, Beautiful  cinematography

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:  

Would you agree from perspective of officer Kueng's body camera that it appears officer Chauvin's knee is more on Mr. Floyd's shoulder blade.

Yes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNX_61tgwGi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Looks that way but still, the question remains....a suspect is handcuffed and face down on the pavement.  How much restraint is still needed? 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

the video clearly does not show that.  

It most certainly does not.  It's certainly worth watching twice if you aren't a brain dead moron.  I'm rethinking my previous verdict now.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Going to burn the US down again if they get no conviction

Yeah...imagine the public opinion being overturned by, you know....The Constitution and the law.  ERRRRMMMAAAAGOD!

I must admit...after watching this now, I am pulling my own opinion of "murder".  

That video clip is when he removed his knee from Georges neck so the EMT could check for a pulse, he couldn't get his hand under his neck on the side that was facing the ground, shortly after they loaded him up on the stretcher. 

that clip was brief.  Was that the location of his knee the entire time?

I think he gets acquitted on some, but not all charges and does time.  Jurors probably fear for their lives on this one...

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Those will not be riots they will be peaceful celebrations of George Floyd's life........ :popcornchair: 

Good.  Burn the inner cities down!  Convince the ones that live there do it themselves.  I mean...hearts and minds!  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

reading up yesterday was a bad day for the prosecution.  If your trying to convict to appease the population might want to make sure your witnesses are on board not undercutting your murder case

Truth has no place here.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

smh

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Looks that way but still, the question remains....a suspect is handcuffed and face down on the pavement.  How much restraint is still needed? 

Very little.  Is there a Manslaughter 3 charge, cuz thats probably whats appropriate for this.  The black grievance groups want to drag Chauvin through the streets regardless....cuz they're malevolent, lying scum just trying to capitalize on a dirtbag getting killed by an overzealous cop

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Going to burn the US down again if they get no conviction

And their Dem mayors will let them.  And the cycle will continue

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Truth has no place here.

smh

Very little.  Is there a Manslaughter 3 charge, cuz thats probably whats appropriate for this.  The black grievance groups want to drag Chauvin through the streets regardless....cuz they're malevolent, lying scum just trying to capitalize on a dirtbag getting killed by an overzealous cop

there is a manslaughter charge and IMO thats the one spot they may convict.  It's clear the guy went beyond the bounds of what he should but no cut an dry conviction coming.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Truth has no place here.

smh

Nailed it.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I won't lose any sleep if Minneapolis burns some more regardless of the verdict.  Burn it all and take St. Paul with it.

Nailed it part 2