Official motorcycle thread.

15 hours ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

I do not post personal pictures online.

:lol:

Right,  and we all know it's because you don't want people to know you're zoso.  

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Liar you posted on the old site and pictures or your bike to you lying CUNT :nuts:  like last week even 

:lol: that he thinks he's fooling anyone :lol:

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

FJ :)

Possibly ? 

guy i work with went down on his harley a couple days ago. still in critical condition with a feeding tube and a severed spine. mid 30's. couple guys at work that were thinking of getting bikes cancelled their plans now. not sure how it happened or what other injuries he suffered.

3 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

guy i work with went down on his harley a couple days ago. still in critical condition with a feeding tube and a severed spine. mid 30's. couple guys at work that were thinking of getting bikes cancelled their plans now. not sure how it happened or what other injuries he suffered.

We had a local guy get killed here last week. I got rid of my street bike years ago after one to many close calls. I did have a Honda XL650 for a wile a few years ago for riding the dirt roads until that got boring.

Well I ride!

used to have a nice bmw k1200lt but now just a old wing and a 86 honda rebel 450 that I put on the back of the rv..little fawker is fun to putt around on though.

I have had diff kaws and what not way back in the night.

2 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

My cousin and his girlfriend, and 4 other bikes in their group, got hit by a drunk driver down in Tampa back in January I think   No one W as killed luckily, but my cousins GF was in the hospital for quote a while in the ICU.  She list her spleen and had the have a couple  surgeries. Thankfully they both are doing OK now.

1 hour ago, Skidood said:

I lost my younger brother in a motorcycle accident back in 2006, I lost interest in bikes after that. 

Ouch.  Yea I don't think I'll ever get one.  To many distracted drivers out there these days with cell phonea, and drunks :flush:

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Ouch.  Yea I don't think I'll ever get one.  To many distracted drivers out there these days with cell phonea, and drunks :flush:

You're right about that, too many idiots on the road and on a bike, you lose no matter who is at fault.

My brother survived the collision for almost two weeks in ICU, but be was broken basically from the chest down. He died from blood clots. He would have been in a wheelchair if he did survive.

13 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

That sucks 

On 5/24/2016 at 6:37 AM, Skidood said:

You're right about that, too many idiots on the road and on a bike, you lose no matter who is at fault.

Yep 

On 5/24/2016 at 6:37 AM, Skidood said:

My brother survived the collision for almost two weeks in ICU, but be was broken basically from the chest down. He died from blood clots. He would have been in a wheelchair if he did survive.

Ugh :flush:

8 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Don't say that man. Not funny at all.

Well I do hope I don't get clipped by blind cager. It happens far to often. I don't blame anyone for giving it up after losing a loved one on the road, I would most likely do the same. 

Ride safe guys, ride them like everyone is out to get you, stay on back roads and don't use the bike to its full potential. Mitigating risk is the most important part of the ride.

On May 23, 2016 at 11:42 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's why I got out of it. God damn cell phone junkies are everywhere