I don't care what people think about Levi .... this is still pretty cool

Who thinks poorly of Levi?  Idiots?

This is the only thing the Mayor of Duluth and city council approved that was worth anything in years.  I heard Spirit Mountain (ski hill) loyalists still had a problem with this access.  You'd think them being twats in bankruptcy would quiet them down...naw.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who thinks poorly of Levi?  Idiots?

To be fair, the naysayers were on HCS ... back in the day ... and clearly they had no clue how good of a guy Levi really is.  Anyone who's met him knows he's as cool as they come, and him being a diehard sled head is an added bonus.

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

To be fair, the naysayers were on HCS ... back in the day ... and clearly they had no clue how good of a guy Levi really is.  Anyone who's met him knows he's as cool as they come, and him being a diehard sled head is an added bonus.

Yeah, probably the best ambassador to sledding in history and one helluva nice guy.  People are just weird.

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

https://www.facebook.com/LeviLaValleeFanPage/posts/10158090351807469

read the comments lol it was the buzz of the pits

Makes me glad I'm not on facebook.  My god...fucking dolts.

6 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Meh... Id rather Kristen post another cosby quote on his social media so we can watch that butt hurt again - just as entertaining

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

https://www.facebook.com/LeviLaValleeFanPage/posts/10158090351807469

read the comments lol it was the buzz of the pits

I was wondering what the hell you were referring to .... then saw the FB post you linked.  God what a bunch of Karens and SJW's we live amongst.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, probably the best ambassador to sledding in history and one helluva nice guy.  People are just weird.

Bar none. Great guy and great for the sport. Met him a few times. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

i remember.  :lol: 

HCS.jpg

You fucking laugh but I was the guy getting bitched at because Bobby was hungry and I was “holding us up” by talking to the Polaris drivetrain engineer during a trail break. 

“Eh, asshole. Chaan we get back on the fucking trail now. I’m staaavin ova hea!” 

:lol:

Also proved that @BontzChris will go to any length to buy a box of beer after the free Polaris Bar closes. Place was a shithole but they sold him a box of Bud Light god damn it so all was well! :roflcrying: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You fucking laugh but I was the guy getting bitched at because Bobby was hungry and I was “holding us up” by talking to the Polaris drivetrain engineer during a trail break. 

“Eh, asshole. Chaan we get back on the fucking trail now. I’m staaavin ova hea!” 

Also proved that @BontzChris will go to any length to buy a box of beer after the free Polaris Bar closes. Place was a shithole but they sold him a box of Bud Light god damn it so all was well! :roflcrying: 

Good times on HCS.....it seems like so long ago.  

Almost spent the weekend in that fucking town. Got something like 12-14” of snow the night before I was suppose to fly home. The east coast guys got delayed. I got out way late. Spent the entire day in fucking airports. It was worth it though. You should have seen the look on the Greek’s face when I came down the escalator in Duluth and bear hugged his ass right off the ground. :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah) ambassador to sledding in history and one helluva nice guy.  People are just weird.

Agreed. Went to MNUSA winter thing a few years ago in Grand Rapids and he was keynote speaker and did an excellent job.