Follow the science

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, I've been saying that for a while now. Covid cured all those things like heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, kidney disease, respiratory illnesses,,,, the list goes on and on. 

Then take into account all the false positives, which we will never know now, other than the medical field admitting they happen. 

This is just one state:  https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2020/05/16/colorado-changes-how-coronavirus-deaths-state-counted/5198485002/

Yup.  Great point about false posltives. Talk about skewing the statistics.  Those overall mortality stats need to be looked at.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Great point about false posltives. Talk about skewing the statistics.  Those overall mortality stats need to be looked at.

That's the kicker, overall mortality has remained fairly constant, except for last years April spike.  But lets not inform the scared pussies.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's been posted here many times but some of us have family/friends in healthcare.  My daughter rotates around several nursing homes/hospice as part of her education.  Guess what all these terminal people die from now?  "Compications due to Covid".  Also...just a short while back, these operations were mandated by the state to now store these death certs in locked file cabinets in locked rooms.  So.........

We hear the same thing up here, which has always made me wonder, what exactly does that mean? :dunno:

I have 2 friends on FB whose daughters are nurses that work in hospitals. You would think, because they are right there among all these sick patients, that they would be attacking the naysayers, but you would be wrong. The 2 I know couldn't be any less condemning of all this covid nonsense but not once have I read anything from their daughters? The reason I say that is, from what I have gathered, most/all doctors and nurses have either signed non disclosure agreements or have been threatened with termination if they speak out about all the lies. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

We hear the same thing up here, which has always made me wonder, what exactly does that mean? :dunno:

I have 2 friends on FB whose daughters are nurses that work in hospitals. You would think, because they are right there among all these sick patients, that they would be attacking the naysayers, but you would be wrong. The 2 I know couldn't be any less condemning of all this covid nonsense but not once have I read anything from their daughters? The reason I say that is, from what I have gathered, most/all doctors and nurses have either signed non disclosure agreements or have been threatened with termination if they speak out about all the lies. 

Welcome to China.

It's beyond ridiculous. 

What does this mean? Are they just guessing? Again, this is just one state. 

More than 21,200 people have tested positive for or are believed to have COVID-19

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/05/15/coronavirus-covid-colorado-new-cases-deaths-may-15/

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

I saw a dude on a harley yesterday going down the highway with a mask on.  No shit.  Fucking dude riding a harley motorcycle with a god damn blue mask on.  Fuck me people are stupid.  

And likely no helmet, right? 

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anyone look at the overall flu stats, mortality stats over the past year?    Does anyone get colds or sinus infections, or is everything covid now?

I had my annual sinus bullshit this year. Even after being forced to wear a mask all day at work and being around a wife who’s been working from home for the past 13 months. Sooooo weird. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Remember this.   Pick a random number and add Covid to a internet search.   I just did 2 and it came up with stories matching these random odd numbers.  :lol:  

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=24%2C589+covid&atb=v257-1&ia=web

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=26%2C358+covid&atb=v257-1&ia=web

31 minutes ago, irv said:

It's beyond ridiculous. 

What does this mean? Are they just guessing? Again, this is just one state. 

More than 21,200 people have tested positive for or are believed to have COVID-19

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/05/15/coronavirus-covid-colorado-new-cases-deaths-may-15/

The fact that goalposts keep getting moved   for all this shit is another reason people are done with it. There’s no clear end in sight. Alberta MLA’s are revolting now which is good to see. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Remember this.   Pick a random number and add Covid to a internet search.   I just did 2 and it came up with stories matching these random odd numbers.  :lol:  

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=24%2C589+covid&atb=v257-1&ia=web

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=26%2C358+covid&atb=v257-1&ia=web

It’s a casedemic...  the covid fear cult keeps screaming about cases like I give a flying fuck about people having a damn cold. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s a casedemic...  the covid fear cult keeps screaming about cases like I give a flying fuck about people having a damn cold. 

Did 3 more all with the same results.  :lol:   

30 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I saw a dude on a harley yesterday going down the highway with a mask on.  No shit.  Fucking dude riding a harley motorcycle with a god damn blue mask on.  Fuck me people are stupid.  

For what it is worth, when I used to ride, i sometimes wore a bandana across my face when it was really cold or or I was getting hit with a lot of bugs.

Not saying this is the same as what you saw.

6 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

For what it is worth, when I used to ride, i sometimes wore a bandana across my face when it was really cold or or I was getting hit with a lot of bugs.

Not saying this is the same as what you saw.

This yeah 

Anyone with half a brain new this was coming.  Now it's all about the highly contagious and deadly "U.K" variant.  The push to get every man woman and child injected with an experimental vaccine.  

I have a question or two for the dumb fucks in DC.  If this is so deadly and contagious why has international travel not been completely shut the fuck down?  Why still letting infected immigrants across the border? 

They are now going to completely lock down kid's again but still leave the borders 100% open.  Yeah, the harris biden administration is doing a bang up job.  Now biden is going to sign so more executive orders on gun control.  That should work miracles in stopping the plandemic. 

32 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Anyone with half a brain new this was coming.  Now it's all about the highly contagious and deadly "U.K" variant.  The push to get every man woman and child injected with an experimental vaccine.  

I have a question or two for the dumb fucks in DC.  If this is so deadly and contagious why has international travel not been completely shut the fuck down?  Why still letting infected immigrants across the border? 

They are now going to completely lock down kid's again but still leave the borders 100% open.  Yeah, the harris biden administration is doing a bang up job.  Now biden is going to sign so more executive orders on gun control.  That should work miracles in stopping the plandemic. 

The UK variant is very weak too lol