Follow the science

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again you are talking about symptomatic spread, that is not in this discussion and must not be extrapolated to include asymptomatic.  People with zero symptoms who are not coughing or sneezing, just breathing normal.  The mask does nothing as shown in all the data comparing states with and without, data does not lie but people do.

So what is causing the spread now if everyone is wearing masks?  Non compliance?:lol:

You know an interprovincial travel restriction is coming to stop the spread, its about time you wake up.

It’s really bizarre. The covid fear cult literally thinks the only reason there’s still cases around is because someone, somewhere, didn’t wear a mask 

I’m retarded, but I can’t imagine being that retarded.

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Doctors wear a mask to keep bacteria from saliva from getting into an open wound during surgery in a sterile environment 

there’s not one single controlled study that shows that masks make any noticeable difference as they’re worn in the general public 

it’s really just a placebo, also a virtue signal for shitty people 

So Doctors wear masks to stop bad things from coming out of their mouth. Agreed. No one else though, masks only work on doctors, no one else. Just doctors.

And I'm retarded ?

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

So Doctors wear masks to stop bad things from coming out of their mouth. Agreed. No one else though, masks only work on doctors, no one else. Just doctors.

And I'm retarded ?

To simplify it that much and think you’re right? You’re absolutely retarded. 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s really bizarre. The covid fear cult literally thinks the only reason there’s still cases around is because someone, somewhere, didn’t wear a mask 

It's not a fear you fucking retard it's a common sense and respect. Kinda like not being so fucking stupid as to take your family on an anti-mask rebel tour of the big city, getting infected and bringing it back to your clean unsuspecting small town. That's some kinda retarded... if any of it is true

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

It's not a fear you fucking retard it's a common sense and respect. Kinda like not being so fucking stupid as to take your family on an anti-mask rebel tour of the big city, getting infected and bringing it back to your clean unsuspecting small town. That's some kinda retarded... if any of it is true

It’s 100% fear 

you’re freaking out over a cold, and are demanding that people change their behaviours and succumb to your irrational fear.  It’s incredibly selfish. 

I’ll follow the data that shows I’m better off ignoring the rules and you can have your fear cult 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Here is a study that shows Fat people let out more aerosol spread of COVID.  Should we quarantine all fat people maybe to a gym until they lose their weight and get healthier?  Where do you want to go with this.  

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/8/e2021830118

• Confused 1

I have no fear of getting it. None

I have a common decency to act responsible and reduce my chance of spreading it to someone else while working every day for a year through this. If I wanted to protect myself from an airborn virus (or a smelter LoL) it wouldn't be with a surgical mask. I have respirators and N95 mask but I don't wear them daily, I haven't been in the environment to wear 1 in months.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is a study that shows Fat people let out more aerosol spread of COVID.  Should we quarantine all fat people maybe to a gym until they lose their weight and get healthier?  Where do you want to go with this.  

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/8/e2021830118

If other people’s health is now my responsibility then I’m not putting a napkin over my nose, I’m slapping the fried chicken out of their hand and putting them on a treadmill 

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I have no fear of getting it. None

I have a common decency to act responsible and reduce my chance of spreading it to someone else while working every day for a year through this. If I wanted to protect myself from an airborn virus (or a smelter LoL) it wouldn't be with a surgical mask. I have respirators and N95 mask but I don't wear them daily, I haven't been in the environment to wear 1 in months.

You know you’ve been spreading mild respiratory illness your entire life and that will never stop right 

your ideas would make people sicker,  not healthier. 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

You know you’ve been spreading mild respiratory illness your entire life and that will never stop right 

your ideas would make people sicker,  not healthier. 

Dude I haven't coughed on a birthday cake since my Mom slapped me half way to my next birthday

If you think the covid deaths in the US are accurate I suggest you look at a death called residual from the CDC.  In 2018 residual deaths were 744,000 in 2019 there were 756,000.  For some reason in 2020 this number was 188,000 but a new class called covid was 502,000.  Also in 2020 there were 222K + pneumonia and influenza deaths.  Explain that!  These people were statistically going to die anyways.  

Edited by dsupercat

15 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

If you think the covid deaths in the US are accurate I suggest you look at a death called residual from the CDC.  In 2018 residual deaths were 744,000 in 2019 there were 756,000.  For some reason in 2020 this number was 188,000 but a new class called covid was 502,000.  Also in 2020 there were 222K + pneumonia and influenza deaths.  Explain that!  These people were statistically going to die anyways.  

Correct. In Canada almost all deaths were from people who we’re already dying. There’s nothing we can do to stop that 

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Over 7000 thousand people dying. There are 14 million residents in Ontario. There are 40 million people living in Canada. 20k have been labeled a covid death. Over 1 million have supposedly tested positive You’ve shutdown your entire country over this?

Anyone who thinks this is about health and safety is an idiot. 

It’s not. It’s about a government trying to get out of paying healthcare costs. 

12 hours ago, Tinker said:

Of course Hydrochloroquine was banned in Canada despite being prescribed for Arthritis, Lupis and Malaria for years. I don't know the demographs but the LTC facilities got hit real hard and it took several regulations to stop infections from entering the homes.

Have a coworker that was running a 104 fever for 8 days and having a very hard time breathing with the vid. Took him three different doctors to finally get a script for that and a Z pack. Sounds like he’s feeling better finally. 

9 hours ago, ACE said:

If other people’s health is now my responsibility then I’m not putting a napkin over my nose, I’m slapping the fried chicken out of their hand and putting them on a treadmill 

Masks are super easy to wear unless you’re a pussy.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Anyone look at the overall flu stats, mortality stats over the past year?    Does anyone get colds or sinus infections, or is everything covid now?

Covid has cured a lot of other things.  It's just weird!  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Plissken said:

Masks are super easy to wear unless you’re a pussy.  

Yeah....but so is a clown nose. 

11 hours ago, ACE said:

It’s even easier not to wear them tbh 

Super easy.  Almost as easy as just...not putting anything stupid on your face.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Anyone look at the overall flu stats, mortality stats over the past year?    Does anyone get colds or sinus infections, or is everything covid now?

Yep, I've been saying that for a while now. Covid cured all those things like heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, kidney disease, respiratory illnesses,,,, the list goes on and on. 

Then take into account all the false positives, which we will never know now, other than the medical field admitting they happen. 

This is just one state:  https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2020/05/16/colorado-changes-how-coronavirus-deaths-state-counted/5198485002/

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Has it cured stupid or just amplified it?

No cure for that yet.  It is a really good indicator of the "affliction" though.  See people walking across the parking lit all masked up? ...yep.  In car by themselves?  Yep.  Outdoors doing ANYTHING?  Yep.  Kayaking or selling bulbs indoors?  yep.  So on and so forth.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Yep, I've been saying that for a while now. Covid cured all those things like heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, kidney disease, respiratory illnesses,,,, the list goes on and on. 

Then take into account all the false positives, which we will never know now, other than the medical field admitting they happen. 

This is just one state:  https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2020/05/16/colorado-changes-how-coronavirus-deaths-state-counted/5198485002/

It's been posted here many times but some of us have family/friends in healthcare.  My daughter rotates around several nursing homes/hospice as part of her education.  Guess what all these terminal people die from now?  "Compications due to Covid".  Also...just a short while back, these operations were mandated by the state to now store these death certs in locked file cabinets in locked rooms.  So.........