Had to post this it’s powerful

This man is right. The people pushing the lockdowns are nazis. Many of you here supported these illegal lockdowns. I’m in Florida on vacation. I might as well have stayed in Michigan because Florida isn’t open for business. Well Orlando isn’t. There are mask mandates everywhere For what? Because 500k people supposedly died??? 800k die every year from heart disease alone. No one cares. These nazis don’t care if we live or die. These mandates are not about saving lives. 

• Like 1

saw this earlier. great man. sad that an immigrant (who came from poland and is old enough to remember commie rule) knows more about canada's 'charter of rights and freedoms' than the masses. and the look on the scummy fat heads faces is priceless

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

saw this earlier. great man. sad that an immigrant (who came from poland and is old enough to remember commie rule) knows more about canada's 'charter of rights and freedoms' than the masses. and the look on the scummy fat heads faces is priceless

They spent 50 years kicking the commies out, they ain't going back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They spent 50 years kicking the commies out, they ain't going back.

Shoulda never came to Canada, went from marxism to the monarchy! 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so what exactly is closed in orlando,  boo fucking who you need to wear a mask but everyone else whose been there i know has had no problem complying with the minor inconvenience of wearing one.  

:goodpost:

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

so what exactly is closed in orlando,  boo fucking who you need to wear a mask but everyone else whose been there i know has had no problem complying with the minor inconvenience of wearing one.  

You don’t get it and you never will. As nothing is at full capacity so you can’t do 1/2 of what you normally do. Just as an example disney isn’t doing multiple things including shows snd end of the night fireworks. They charge the same to get in but give you half the value. 

the masks aren’t an inconvenience as you say. They actually make me sick. We are staying on Disney property and they require you to wear one at all times. Including get this walking by yourself outside. We played putt putt and you had to wear one. It’s insanity. 

as long as we all comply like your friends did this will never go away. It’s a fucking year long infringement on your freedom but Angry Ginger says just do it. 

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

What part ? Nothing in this post has anything to do with Orlando. Nothing 

Except for the first post  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You don’t get it and you never will. As nothing is at full capacity so you can’t do 1/2 of what you normally do. Just as an example disney isn’t doing multiple things including shows snd end of the night fireworks. They charge the same to get in but give you half the value. 

the masks aren’t an inconvenience as you say. They actually make me sick. We are staying on Disney property and they require you to wear one at all times. Including get this walking by yourself outside. We played putt putt and you had to wear one. It’s insanity. 

as long as we all comply like your friends did this will never go away. It’s a fucking year long infringement on your freedom but Angry Ginger says just do it. 

oh noes no fireworks well fuck florida then.  

and :lol:  on the bold. 

Get off disney property you should have known going in it was going to be that way.  go to the beach where the only masking is to walk into a bar or restaurant.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

If you don't like the value and experience you're getting at Disney, then why did you go?

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

oh noes no fireworks well fuck florida then.  

and :lol:  on the bold. 

Get off disney property you should have known going in it was going to be that way.  go to the beach where the only masking is to walk into a bar or restaurant.  

Which in itself is the stupidest thing ever.

Science right??

5CE41294-D60B-4BBC-88C8-B2F98CE139CF.png

Edited by Mag6240
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Which in itself is the stupidest thing ever.

Science right??

5CE41294-D60B-4BBC-88C8-B2F98CE139CF.png

zactly,  virus also doesn't come out after 9(10 in some places) so curfews make sense

Don't get me wrong,  masks are political theatre for both sides.  it's a feel good thing for many and until the next shiny object just needs to be dealt with

• Gold Member
On 4/3/2021 at 10:41 PM, jtssrx said:

This man is right. The people pushing the lockdowns are nazis. Many of you here supported these illegal lockdowns. I’m in Florida on vacation. I might as well have stayed in Michigan because Florida isn’t open for business. Well Orlando isn’t. There are mask mandates everywhere For what? Because 500k people supposedly died??? 800k die every year from heart disease alone. No one cares. These nazis don’t care if we live or die. These mandates are not about saving lives. 

My father lives in Punta Gorda, he says it's far more restrictive here in NYS than Fla. He said it's business as usual around him.

53 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

My father lives in Punta Gorda, he says it's far more restrictive here in NYS than Fla. He said it's business as usual around him.

I was down in that area a week ago and it was much more open, even indoors, then here in MI. Still had the shops requiring them for entry etc but the beach and anywhere outdoors there were very very few masks that I noticed. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

i have 2 coworkers who spent the winter living in FL.  we are fairly open here but nothing like it was down there.  Guy goes to a place owned by one of the most politically correct organization in America then wants to bitch SMH

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Goes to a happy place and is miserable. Didn't see that coming..........

TBH Disney's about as miserable of a place as one can go IMO.  Wife loved it so finally just sent her and the kids every year when i went up sledding.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH Disney's about as miserable of a place as one can go IMO.  Wife loved it so finally just sent her and the kids every year when i went up sledding.  

I went in 2018 and if you get the VIP pass it is fun, otherwise you're standing in line 4 hours a day.  We were ushered right to the front of every line. The amount of people at Harry Potter... I had zero fun at that one but the wife loved it, no speed pass on that one.