Gaetz's arrest is imminent"

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At least we know she was never 'formally good looking'.

:lol:

She really is a wretched woman, and personifies everything that is wrong with Washington.  Gets rich off her constituents while doing jack squat for them,  throws favors millions of dollars around to her family and friends, lies with impunity, advocates violence against her political opponents and somehow still gets re elected because of her fund raising unfair advantage.  And gets away with all of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

She really is a wretched woman, and personifies everything that is wrong with Washington.  Gets rich off her constituents while doing jack squat for them,  throws favors millions of dollars around to her family and friends, lies with impunity, advocates violence against her political opponents and somehow still gets re elected because of her fund raising unfair advantage.  And gets away with all of it.

I heard she's moving to Clear Brook.  

Yhttps://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/matt-gaetz-shoot-silicon-valley-103905966.html

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican under federal investigation for alleged sex trafficking, suggested Thursday that followers should use their Second Amendment rights against social media companies that silence conservatives.

“The internet’s hall monitors out in Silicon Valley, they think they can suppress us, discourage us,” he said at a rally in Dalton, Georgia, co-hosted by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). “Well you know what? Silicon Valley can’t cancel this movement, or this rally, or this congressman. We have a Second Amendment in this country, and I think we have an obligation to use it.”

Gaetz, a Donald Trump disciple and leading mouthpiece for Trump’s stolen election lie ahead of the Jan. 6 insurrection, made the comment one day after a gunman killed nine people in San Jose, in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley. That shooting continues a recent spate of mass shootings across the country.

NEW: Tonight Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz, who is under investigation over allegations of prostitution and public corruption, suggested conservatives shoot people in Silicon Valley for their “cancel culture.” pic.twitter.com/5cOIyAnJDT

— Shannon Watts (@shannonrwatts) May 28, 2021

A representative for Gaetz did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Gaetz was speaking as part of an “America First” tour with Greene that’s been characterized as a Trump rally without Trump. Trump was banned from most mainstream social media platforms earlier this year after his rhetoric inspired the Capitol riot.

Cycling through the usual far-right talking points, the two have fixated on false claims about the 2020 presidential election and railed against Big Tech, antifa, the media and RINOs, or “Republicans in Name Only.”

WOW!! This is getting seriously bad !!

This is bad shit boys!!!

Things could explode into something you don't really want!!

We can talk about civil war and shit, but the reality of it is night-marish.

This faggot Gaetz, should shut his fukkin mouth, along with that MAN-FACED CUNT, Marjory fuck face Greene.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WOW!! This is getting seriously bad !!

This is bad shit boys!!!

Things could explode into something you don't really want!!

We can talk about civil war and shit, but the reality of it is night-marish.

This faggot Gaetz, should shut his fukkin mouth, along with that MAN-FACED CUNT, Marjory fuck face Greene.  

It's ok for you to flash your guns and hit list around but someone else does it you have a problem.

SBYL TBH.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's ok for you to flash your guns and hit list around but someone else does it you have a problem.

SBYL TBH.

What hit list? 

That's a FAGGOT LIST!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

You want to hit it so...... you're hit list.

I'd like to hit you with a ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fukkin pine branch!!! 

On 5/28/2021 at 11:41 AM, Fireball 440 said:

I'd like to hit you with a RAM TRUCK with extended mirrors, wheel spacers, and coal stacks!

I'd like to hit you with a 1986 Mack cement truck, fully loaded.  

7 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Your POS cement truck is no match for me.  Bring it on bitch.

IMG_20200907_140416_5.jpg

Why the fuck are you cutting up red pine saw logs for firewood???

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey faggot, I'm thinking of dragging down some pine logs, and seeing if a local lumber company would be interested in coming to pick them up.

What do you think would be the MINIMUM diameter/length that they would accept?   

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess Gaetz's arrest is any day now.  Prolly right after Guiliani's.   smh.

They won't do anything until they know they've got this fukkin asshole, just like:

MANAFORT

STONE 

PAPADOPOULOS

FLYNN

Oh boy, if Rudy or Gaetz or Trump gets indicted, I'm gonna torment you 24/7!!    :lol:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey faggot, I'm thinking of dragging down some pine logs, and seeing if a local lumber company would be interested in coming to pick them up.

What do you think would be the MINIMUM diameter/length that they would accept?   

Minimum length will be 100” and minimum diameter without defect is usually 9” on the small end 

51 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Are you jealous of my pine?

Shit burns hot and fast in the sauna.

I have cords and cords of slab wood for sauna and you’re burning fucking 2x4s and 2x6s ......WTF!!!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have cords and cords of slab wood for sauna and you’re burning fucking 2x4s and 2x6s ......WTF!!!

Are you jealous of my wealth?

I cut 6 pines down last fall.

The woodpile expert says it's worthless LOL.  Plenty more trees in the woods.  Maybe someday you'll get some of my prized pine, for a fair price of course.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

They won't do anything until they know they've got this fukkin asshole, just like:

MANAFORT

STONE 

PAPADOPOULOS

FLYNN

Oh boy, if Rudy or Gaetz or Trump gets indicted, I'm gonna torment you 24/7!!    :lol:

You can torment me all you want, ain’t no skin off of my balls what happens in Washington. It will just determine how far out in the boonies I move, and how high the fence is going to be around the property.  The “deep state“, which by now I hope everyone realizes does exist, can all die in a fire as far as I’m concerned. I have a feeling they were over play their hand in the public is going to rise up for real at some point. And I’m not talking about a few idiots roaming the capital with their cell phones.