Gaetz's arrest is imminent"

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Really?  wow, I have one I kept as a token of my old age lol.  Threw 5 or 6 of them away a couple years ago.

Yep old trimline style sell fast also.  Huge bonus if a funky color .

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Really?  wow, I have one I kept as a token of my old age lol.  Threw 5 or 6 of them away a couple years ago.

Few from wife's shop . They never last more than a few days . 

Screenshot_20210416-075337_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210416-075242_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn i still have the kids old Mickey Mouse Phone from 25 years ago.  Can I start the bidding at.....say.....one THOUSAND dollars?!  :lol: 

I am shocked daily on what kind of money what I see as shit sells for . And even more when I read the shipping tag 70% of the shit is to men . 

Old steel food tins "crackers Marsh mellow " type of stuff even old pet food ie birds fish tins cant find enough she will list them for just stupid money and gone in a few hrs for just stupid money .

One thing I just saw and coukd not believe.  70s fire king coffee cup yellow smile face 250 each sold out 4 in less than 2 days . They were 4 bucks at the thrift store lol

Edited by Ez ryder

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 8:01 AM, DriftBusta said:

Damn i still have the kids old Mickey Mouse Phone from 25 years ago.  Can I start the bidding at.....say.....one THOUSAND dollars?!  :lol: 

I have 2 Colt 45 cap pistol revolvers that I bought new in the 1950's, wonder what they might bring, look brand new.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have 2 Colt 45 cap pistol revolvers that I bought new in the 1950's, wonder what they might bring, look brand new.

I have my dads old hunting rifle, a Savage .308 model.  Bet it hasn't had more than 30-40 rounds fired, he got it in 1960.  Mint condition.  I'm really not sure what to do with it, I'm not a hunter, I have daughters and even my nephews don't hunt.  But I can't bring myself to part with it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I have my dads old hunting rifle, a Savage .308 model.  Bet it hasn't had more than 30-40 rounds fired, he got it in 1960.  Mint condition.  I'm really not sure what to do with it, I'm not a hunter, I have daughters and even my nephews don't hunt.  But I can't bring myself to part with it.

I hear ya, I have my Dad's Springfield 22 he bought in 1924 and his single shot Central Arms 12 gauge shotgun. I still shoot the 22 sometimes. 

Maybe hang yours on a wall somewhere in the home.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You should keep it. Like you said it's kind of a family airloom. I tried to get my grandfather's guns when he died but my grandmother sold them to her neighbor for a couple hundred dollars. I was like "you dummy! I would have given you a couple hundo for those!" They weren't really great guns just old and have been in the family for a long time. 

• Like 2

I have all my father's guns here in the house. He asked me to take them and hold them after his last move. He kept his .380 till I saw it was locked up and useless. Swapped it out for a Glock 9. He has all the guns willed at this point, so no arguments.

Hubley was a pretty popular brand back then . Like everything depends on model and yr etc etc on what they are worth.  Most expensive cap gun she bought was like 300 it was pretty rare space gun deal  I guess ? 

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hubley was a pretty popular brand back then . Like everything depends on model and yr etc etc on what they are worth.  Most expensive cap gun she bought was like 300 it was pretty rare space gun deal  I guess ? 

They look like an 1865 Colt with the ram rod.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

This You tube shows the 2 I have:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=Hubley+colt+45's&type=E211US105G91505#id=1&vid=f00cd21bc56aa2e0bf1d6cf10417d013&action=click

On 4/25/2021 at 7:46 PM, XCR1250 said:

Man that brings back memories. Shooting off those caps was good times when we were kids.

:bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Just heard that Gaetz's home is surrounded by police snipers. Apparently due to an unarmed standoff. Stay tuned.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its pretty imminent bro.  

:lmao:

Not possible all the left MSM outlets would have been tipped off and be there live.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Just heard that Gaetz's home is surrounded by police snipers. Apparently due to an unarmed standoff. Stay tuned.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew....I was beginning to think that MC was a pants shitting imbecile.

• Like 1