Debbie Reynolds won't be down for dinner.

You can bend an smodule loading the sled in the truck , backing it off the trailer , running down a smooth trail....almost anywhere it can happen. Its about the dumbest piece of shit ever put on a sled

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You can bend an smodule loading the sled in the truck , backing it off the trailer , running down a smooth trail....almost anywhere it can happen. Its about the dumbest piece of shit ever put on a sled

Yet many 10s of thousands of people never have. Strange

25 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yet many 10s of thousands of people never have. Strange

yet my wife who has not seen 70 on a sled in over a decade has . they have always had week junk chassis well 03 on up at least . that is fact

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yet my wife who has not seen 70 on a sled in over a decade has . they have always had week junk chassis well 03 on up at least . that is fact

Again, yet many 10s of thousands , and many of us who ride a hell of a lot harder  than your wife does, on our '03+ Rev's, XPs, etc, haven't had any problems.  We must be riding unicorn sleds. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Again, yet many 10s of thousands , and many of us who ride a hell of a lot harder  than your wife does, on our '03+ Rev's, XPs, etc, haven't had any problems.  We must be riding unicorn sleds. 

You had 2003 race Chassis Rev and now the new sled you haven't even ridden yet so STFU bonehead.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

agreed, we've bent several on our revs, but because of accidents. never the simple shit ben describes.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I bent mine on my 03 REV, at about 5 mph and catching a rock underneath the snow, that jolted the sled in a different direction.  04 s modules were upgraded like the race sleds if memory serves.  Not a bad job with a good air riveter, drill bits and a chisel.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

I have been on like 5 modular replacement operations . only 1 was from hitting a immovable object . the others the glue would not have even popped on a PRO RMK  arm. like I said U have long arms for leverage then at the connection nothing but air between them . total junk engineering unless the plan is to keep the sheep lining up at the door for more  .

best part the new and improved cast situation was again cheeped out and guys on Snowest are cracking them with small hits already .

buy a doo risk hitting a frozen pop can or trashing a crank

buy a cat chase wiring gremlins and deal with alignment issues

buy a liberty but top ends

buy a Yamaha buy a chiropractic insurance policy