BRP & Polaris launching new Cross Country race sleds for 2022

BRP & Polaris launching new Cross Country race sleds for 2022 to compete against the 2012 ProCross.

this should be interesting if 2022 goes back to terrain racing and if Cat doesn't lose any more 'talent'

Polaris Cross Country at 9:50 mark

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

Seems like the cor series did more lake racing than anything this year.  That's lame.

Where should they have raced? 

There wasn't enough snow anywhere willing to dole out permits to race.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

Seems like the cor series did more lake racing than anything this year.  That's lame.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

which was a big part of the reason they went 129" and the old spindles with the RXC's

did Polaris really even run a full factory effort in XC racing this year?  I know the Bunke's ran but can't recall hearing much about AC10, or the kid who got busted clipping corners and riding outside the markers and was acting like a bitch last year.

https://corpowersports.com/assets/pdf_files/2021.0 Points.pdf

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Not necessarily saying that as an attack against the promoters, just a general statement about lake racing xc races.

The terrain races didnt happed due to snow , Todd said they had to keep finding venues either due to covid concerns or due to low/marginal snow conditions , its for sure tough when you cant make snow to make an event happen

14 hours ago, fortune46x said:

The terrain races didnt happed due to snow , Todd said they had to keep finding venues either due to covid concerns or due to low/marginal snow conditions , its for sure tough when you cant make snow to make an event happen

ISOC and the venues where races happened to their credit went to extraordinary lengths to make SX events possible this winter.  Can't imagine what monumental efforts it would take to fill the ditches with snow to run the I500 or even an I50 this past winter.  That said kudos to COR/USXC for making lake events a reality in these times, and hat's off to all the folks that make watching racing these days even possible... except those whiners hiding in 'tech'.   :lol2:  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 10:25 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

ISOC and the venues where races happened to their credit went to extraordinary lengths to make SX events possible this winter.  Can't imagine what monumental efforts it would take to fill the ditches with snow to run the I500 or even an I50 this past winter.  That said kudos to COR/USXC for making lake events a reality in these times, and hat's off to all the folks that make watching racing these days even possible... except those whiners hiding in 'tech'.   :lol2:  

The gd soo didn’t happen because their governor is a bitch. That could have happened. 

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The gd soo didn’t happen because their governor is a bitch. That could have happened. 

Businesses and operations working in razor thin margins are punished the most by this massive government overreach.  It's just sad to watch.

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

32 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Same could be said for most events. Even Haydays. 

There would have been enough alcohol flowing at Princeton, Haydays, and the Sue to kill off any Rona virus.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

There would have been enough alcohol flowing at Princeton, Haydays, and the Sue to kill off any Rona virus.  

Oh how I miss watching drunks fall down the hill at the Sault. I don’t miss having to deal with the drunks coming into the vendor area “needing a deal” after spending all morning in the swap meet area at Haydays though. Not even a little bit.