A Minnesota man can’t be charged with rape, because the woman chose to drink beforehand, court rules

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bit conflicted on this one.   People should have some moral obligation not to take advantage of someone incapable of taking care of themselves however it should remain innocent until proven guilty.   Their needs to be proof of no consent beyond just self intoxication of the plaintiff.   You can't charge someone with rape just because they had sex with a person who got drunk. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bit conflicted on this one.   People should have some moral obligation not to take advantage of someone incapable of taking care of themselves however it should remain innocent until proven guilty.   Their needs to be proof of no consent beyond just self intoxication of the plaintiff.   You can't charge someone with rape just because they had sex with a person who got drunk. 

She wasn't alone, she was with a friend.  But yah, sex with a drunk chic, desperato.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Same.  This again points to having some personal responsibility.  Accusations that cannot be proven in the slightest in order to smear somebody is s neat trick of the left.  It shouldn't be tolerated.

Christine Blasey Ford is still being harassed over Kavanaugh allegations -  Axios

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I bottled it up inside for 8 years before telling anybody, just like that drunk hoe should have done.  And I laugh about it, just like she should be.

You "bottled it up inside"?  You make light of this but in reality, you made a really poor choice and took advantage of somebody doing the same.  There's no doubt what you did to her has affected her for her entire life and there's probably not a minute that goes by that it doesn't haunt her.  You are the reason she's been unable to lead any type of normal life and you should not go a waking moment without acknowledging that simple fact.  That and the fact that you make decisions solely on your own needs in complete disregard for anyone and anything around you.  

Smirk GIF on GIFER - by Mightfire

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You "bottled it up inside"?  You make light of this but in reality, you made a really poor choice and took advantage of somebody doing the same.  There's no doubt what you did to her has affected her for her entire life and there's probably not a minute that goes by that it doesn't haunt her.  You are the reason she's been unable to lead any type of normal life and you should not go a waking moment without acknowledging that simple fact.  That and the fact that you make decisions solely on your own needs in complete disregard for anyone and anything around you.  

Smirk GIF on GIFER - by Mightfire

Dude WTF are you talking about?

Don't make me retell the class the story. I'll add more unseen details and a post rape stool sample.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Dude WTF are you talking about?

Don't make me retell the class the story. I'll add more unseen details and a post rape stool sample.

I borrowed one of my wife’s idiot friends soapbox and pecked that out. It was fun, until I realized it was just absurd and gross. How do liberal SJW’s do it day in and day out?

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Zam that went right over your head. :lol:

:lol:

:bc: