Would a Golden ticket have influenced your decision?

Doug

I have used every Golden ticket that I have received from Polaris.  It has always been a nice gesture from Polaris to buying and staying on their brand.  If a golden ticket was offered would it have effected your decision on buying a new sled or staying on a Polaris?  I bought a new sled and if a golden ticket was offered would have also bought a 650 for my wife.

I was buying no matter what, because I was sled less .... but the golden ticket is a great promotion for guys who buy every year or two.  I wish they had offered it this year, but given the market and overall demand there was no way in hell they were going to do it.  They flat out didn't need it.

I can't remember if Polaris offered the golden ticket for us flat landers in 2018 (I think that was the last time I got it?) but it's a tell tale sign something new will be coming out.  Just look at last year's snow check and the ticket only being offered to buyers of mountain sled models.  When I bought my 2018 Assault, I'm almost positive it included the ticket because I used it towards my Indy XC in '19.  Definitely a great promotional / marketing tool ... and would be a welcome offering with the prices continuing to go up each year.

Timing is everything (In your case Dave .... unfortunately).  I think it was 2016 and 2018 model years snow check that I recall the promotion (and last year's mountain guys).