Catextron partners with TomTom

Ughhh.

A fresh new gauge!  Add that into the Blast models and BLAMO!  Instant looks from the Poo-laiders.......while performance enthusiasts waiting for Cat to return just sigh and reluctantly peck in "skidoo.com" into their keyboards.

12 minutes ago, jdsky said:

FREEDOMSLEDDER NEEDS JIMMY AND RICKY!!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

MUH...GAGE!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....this is why you idiots love your WE's.  :lol: 

Z you ever have a shock apart excluding when you have crashed a sled.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  I tool these WE apart last year just to see what all you people are raving about.  :lol: 

Poo WE Gnar.jpg

I see you haven't been able to past the beginner's class yet.  Keep trying you'll eventually pass.  👍

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Z you ever have a shock apart excluding when you have crashed a sled.

Yeah. Spread a Cat Fox shock and an ACTUAL Fox shock of the same model, across a bench. BIG difference. But......

MUH.......SHOCKS!!! 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Thought we were talking about your shock expertise 🤣😂

We were?  Don't really need any expertise to know that WE is the bottom of the barrel in sled industry.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah. Spread a Cat Fox shock and an ACTUAL Fox shock of the same model, across a bench. BIG difference. But......

MUH.......SHOCKS!!! 

Depends on model.  Walker evans looks the same ne matter what.  It's like a walmart brand shock.

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

MUH.......SHOCKS!!! 

Was very profitable when Cat tried to copy the fox shocks and cheapened them up.  Use a QPQ coating on the rods instead of chroming them. Great move and profitable for me.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We were?  Don't really need any expertise to know that WE is the bottom of the barrel in sled industry.

LOL your shock expertise is showing.  🤣👍

1 hour ago, Doug said:

LOL your shock expertise is showing.  🤣👍

One doesn't need to be an expert to know this.  

Tell me, with a straight face, that the top end WE are comparable to the top end KYB's or Fox in performance, durability and reliability.

Or, just tell me how Poo is #2 in sales!!!!!!!!!!!!  Both are fun to read!!!!!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Tell me, with a straight face, that the top end WE are comparable to the top end KYB's or Fox in performance, durability and reliability.

Or, just tell me how Poo is #2 in sales!!!!!!!!!!!!  Both are fun to read!!!!!  :lol: 

They aren't, but you should compare the bastardized ones that Cat puts on their sled and not the top ones.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I've had many of them apart.  KYB has the better quality.  Fox and WE are on par with each other.  Cat's attempt to copy Fox "Junk" 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

MUH...GAGE!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....this is why you idiots love your WE's.  :lol: 

Ever see a cat tripple without 3 egt gauges ? Lol

Maybe that’s why you guys never wanted to see a gauge again. 😂 😆 😝 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

They aren't, but you should compare the bastardized ones that Cat puts on their sled and not the top ones.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

I've had many of them apart.  KYB has the better quality.  Fox and WE are on par with each other.  Cat's attempt to copy Fox "Junk" 

I don't use low level consumer shocks.  I literally have no idea about the sub-par performance of them.  I don't need to know either.

Bold:  No. ...and stop it.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't use low level consumer shocks.  I literally have no idea about the sub-par performance of them.  I don't need to know either.

Bold:  No. ...and stop it.

Whops forget I was talking to the guy that wears crocs and his pit coat.  Carry on 👍

5 hours ago, jdsky said:

Good God ... his idiocy is certainly missed.  I saw this and had to take a look to see if he's posted any stupid shit on the other site ... well DUH!!!  What do you know?

image.thumb.png.464c3424f72dccd5ec96db8c47614093.png

image.thumb.png.2fe26de4b05079acd1db81a1ffd2f761.png

image.thumb.png.0cf0b53cf2a8f8b2bfbccd435ae67df4.png