My new ride

22 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Our shop is diversified we have 2 Sterlings, a Ford, 4 Macks, and this KW.

Why?  :dunno:

Probably depends on price lol. We have 3 freightliners,  4 peterbilts , 2 western stars, all bought on best price. But thats changing cause the 19 freightliner is useless in winter due to its pos def system.  Great truck otherwise,  but that right there killed any more dreams of freightliner lolol

30 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Probably depends on price lol. We have 3 freightliners,  4 peterbilts , 2 western stars, all bought on best price. But thats changing cause the 19 freightliner is useless in winter due to its pos def system.  Great truck otherwise,  but that right there killed any more dreams of freightliner lolol

I would think it'd be more cost effective to keep the fleet all the same manufacturer for parts stocking and such.  We have CAT and CASE everything else.

9 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Coulda atleast gave the filthy pig a bath before showing us.  What motor/trans you got?  You shift gears like a man or push buttons like a pussy??   :ashamed:

lol.gif.f2c3c01764de3cc7525f3118d5a52084.gif I was going to say the same thing,

If that's your new ride someone did a shitty job detailing it for you and it looks like the fuel cap might be leaking a little bit.... :whistle:

Edited by Jerry 976

1 hour ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Haven’t had any winter issues with the KW def 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I would think it'd be more cost effective to keep the fleet all the same manufacturer for parts stocking and such.  We have CAT and CASE everything else.

That's what I would think as well

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Coulda atleast gave the filthy pig a bath before showing us.  What motor/trans you got?  You shift gears like a man or push buttons like a pussy??   :ashamed:

This one is auto with paccar.mx13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...