I will not put MC on ignore!!!

I see a once reasoned debater reduced to the shell of a free thinker we see today by months if not years of shoddy Journalism.  The constant drip of left wing unscrupulous media has taken him from the side of reason to a world of conspiracy fantasy.  I would much like to have the old MC back in order to have a policy discussion of substance but for now baby steps.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I see a once reasoned debater reduced to the shell of a free thinker we see today by months if not years of shoddy Journalism.  The constant drip of left wing unscrupulous media has taken him from the side of reason to a world of conspiracy fantasy.  I would much like to have the old MC back in order to have a policy discussion of substance but for now baby steps.

He’s never going back. Trump broke him. He still thinks trump is a Russian agent 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He’s never going back. Trump broke him. He still thinks trump is a Russian agent 

Patience......it took a few years to unwind Patty Hurst so I think we can afford the wise old owl a few months of rehab.  Trump was very traumatic for many.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Patience......it took a few years to unwind Patty Hurst so I think we can afford the wise old owl a few months of rehab.  Trump was very traumatic for many.

TDS will prove to be incurable.  A persons weak body cannot fight off even the most minimal of small invaders that can be a terminal threat.  The mind is the same way.

Never happen especially when myself and the world witnessed an insurrection attempt by a racist baiting right wingTrump Republican idiots to kill members of Congress and hang the Vice President and their mission to destroy our democracy.

The world witnessed it. Not fake news, it happened and all you guys supported it.

So no I will be forever an American Patriot........a fuckin real one.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Never happen especially when myself and the world witnessed an insurrection attempt by a racist baiting right wingTrump Republican idiots to kill members of Congress and hang the Vice President and their mission to destroy our democracy.

The world witnessed it. Not fake news, it happened and all you guys supported it.

:lol:

JT....you just gotta read this one.  Even if it’s your last.  It’s worth it!   :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

JT....you just gotta read this one.  Even if it’s your last.  It’s worth it!   :lmao:

I mean it's fucking gold!! I had beer coming out of my nose I laughed so hard!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Start a thread about me.

Mine won’t be kind and you’ll cry.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean it's fucking gold!! I had beer coming out of my nose I laughed so hard!!

It really is!!!!  :lol:

”I’ll stay a true American patriot.” OMG!   :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You’re beyond retarded. It doesn’t matter what the facts are the tv says it you believe it. A bernie bro litterly tried to kill republicans. Thats insurrection, not a couple people breaking windows, which by the way the people who did it were BLM and ANTIFA dressed as Trump supporters. This was confirmed by Chris Wray. Who also confirmed no one was armed. Also confirmed the bombs were planted the night before again most likely by antifa or blm.  

also you ignore the capital being shutdown when Kavanagh protesters boxed Senators in offices and elevators. Causing capital police to lockdown the building. I know no big deal for you. Even though  Chuck Shumer called for these people to be attacked

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You’re beyond retarded. It doesn’t matter what the facts are the tv says it you believe it. A bernie bro litterly tried to kill republicans. Thats insurrection, not a couple people breaking windows, which by the way the people who did it were BLM and ANTIFA dressed as Trump supporters. This was confirmed by Chris Wray. Who also confirmed no one was armed. Also confirmed the bombs were planted the night before again most likely by antifa or blm.  

also you ignore the capital being shutdown when Kavanagh protesters boxed Senators in offices and elevators. Causing capital police to lockdown the building. I know no big deal for you. Even though  Chuck Shumer called for these people to be attacked

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU GONE....GONE.

So your also a liar.

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, jtssrx said:

STOP THE PRESSES!! 

So no longer on ignore???? 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You think the moon landing was faked...you really shouldn’t talk about not believing facts. 
BTW you have to laugh at the stumpy little Polish Lamprey latching onto another one...never fails.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You think the moon landing was faked...you really shouldn’t talk about not believing facts. 
BTW you have to laugh at the stumpy little Polish Lamprey latching onto another one...never fails.

Didn’t he challenge you a while back?  Didn’t you wimper away...again?  Or was that AMG?  :lol:

JT’s arguments, whether nonsense or not, are better than any of yours....because you don’t make them.  You chubby, worthless shit.

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No I read his post as Zam asked me to lol 😂 

Let’s see...you don’t think we landed on the moon, the earth is flat and your a liar and you start a thread about me because I don’t think like you?

SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

show me on the doll where Trump touched you......

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

An insurrection with no guns and a guy wearing a buffalo head.........ooohhh how did the union survive.     I don't remember you getting all fire and brimstone during the summer when they were burning down the cities...

• Like 2