Snowmobile Tow Truck

Pretty neat set up, I'm sure this guy has a lot of time into this, Start the 2nd video at the 3:58 mark, you can watch the whole thing but the tow rig starts at 3:58, I wonder what he charges for his services.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2021 at 7:44 AM, 800renegaderider said:

Pretty neat, I can’t see using it though unless you snapped a a-arm off or something that made it a pain to tow out by sled.

A arm lol I have driven back to base camp with ski and arms strapped to the tunnel 2 times and busted a arms at least 4 .

I gave never wrecked a sled where that thing would be able to go in its wildest dream . I have been there when a guy had to pay the 2200 bucks to hook his sled to cable dangling from the chopper .

We have also burred a sled with a becon under the hood so we could come back next day with parts and tools . 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

A arm lol I have driven back to base camp with ski and arms strapped to the tunnel 2 times and busted a arms at least 4 .

I gave never wrecked a sled where that thing would be able to go in its wildest dream . I have been there when a guy had to pay the 2200 bucks to hook his sled to cable dangling from the chopper .

We have also burred a sled with a becon under the hood so we could come back next day with parts and tools . 

Yup, obviously wouldn’t work out to good in the back country. I’d personally probably never use it but I can see someone who has no mechanical ability of jerry rigging skills  or maybe riding alone giving the guy some business.

Usually if they are wrecked bad enough they will throw the sled on top of the groomer drag and haul it home. That thing would be useful if a sled goes off a cliff or misses a bridge. I have seen that a bunch of times over the years 

• Like 1