This is your liberal world

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm pretty sure it is all of ours unless you plan on moving to Mars?

IMO... The blame is on both parties.  WE created this mess.

Where is the censorship on the right? Where is the delisting of books and movies and opinions and words and thoughts?

We can blame both sides for a ron of shit. This aint one of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Where is the censorship on the right? Where is the delisting of books and movies and opinions and words and thoughts?

I'm saying that we got here because of the constant bickering. One side trying to piss off the other. What can we do next to piss off the other side? 

I do agree to the left controls the airwaves/media.

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

At the polls. Over a dozen states controlled by the Republican Party are making it harder for Americans to vote. That’s censorship.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

At the polls. Over a dozen states controlled by the Republican Party are making it harder for Americans to vote. That’s censorship.

Count every legal vote. SENCORSHEEP!

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Liberals cheer their vote fraud.

Bishop Bobby Hilton called Melowese Richardson, who recently was released from prison after being convicted of voter fraud, to the stage on March 20, drawing criticism from both parties.

Many in the audience of more than 600 stood and cheered as Hilton and the Rev. Al Sharpton – the keynote speaker – hugged Richardson.

Richardson, 58, of Madisonville, was convicted last spring on four counts of illegal voting and sentenced to five years in prison. The charges say she twice voted in the 2012 election and voted three times in past elections on behalf of her sister, who has been in a coma since 2003.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Republican Voter suppression. .......yeah those liberals you know and those books.

Michael Lasean Lewis of Atlanta, Georgia, was arrested in October 2020 and accused of voting in Hooksett in the 2016 general election. Evidence about Lewis was given to investigators by Ed Naile, a conservative Democrat and state activist who has been tracking vote fraud in New Hampshire for close to two decades. 

Mary Kate Lowndes, a Peace Corps director from Washington, D.C., was indicted in September 2020, accused of registering to vote at a shopping center in Derry in 2016 and voting in 2018.

Douglas Carl Smith Jr., a career criminal from Warner, was sentenced in December 2020 to 5 to 10 years in prison for rape, firearm, as well as voter fraud charges, too. 

Spencer McKinnon, a UNH student, was also charged in 2018 with double voting during the 2016 election, in both Durham and Dracut, MA. He was convicted in February 2019. 

Robert Bell of Atkinson, who also admitted to Project Veritas on camera that he had voted twice, in New Hampshire and Florida, for the 2018 general election, was convicted in Rockingham County Superior Court in October 2019. 

Grace and John Fleming of Hampton voted twice during the 2016 election from both New Hampshire and Massachusetts. They were convicted in December 2019. 

Todd Krysiak of Alton was arrested in June 2019, accused of voting during the 2016 general election in both New Hampshire and Leominster, MA.

Lorin C. Schneider Jr., another Massachusetts resident, pleaded guilty to three counts of voter fraud in June 2014, illegally voting in the New Hampshire presidential primary from a Manchester apartment in 2008 and 2012. 

Derek Castonguay pled guilty to voter fraud in Salem District Court in January 2016. During the general election in November 2014, while being a resident of Manchester, Castonguay voted in the towns of Salem and Windham using addresses where he previously resided. Nancy Sullivan of Windham was also caught illegally voting for her son in the 2014 election and was fined civilly. These fraud cases were caught by the Windham Supervisors of the Checklist. 

Windham is at the center of another controversy: The bizarre and massive discrepancy in vote totals after the Rockingham District 7 state representative's race was recounted that led to the discovery that AccuVote optical scanning machines had shorted between 297 and 303 votes of four Republican candidates while also giving a Democrat, who placed fifth, 99 more votes than were cast for her, and then, shorting three other Democrats of between 18 and 28 votes.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm pretty sure it is all of ours unless you plan on moving to Mars?

IMO... The blame is on both parties.  WE created this mess.

What did republicans do? Please list your evidence 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This is a lie!!!! Here is a link to a video of mark levin breaking this lie down

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

By not sending out a ballot to every address in America is far far from censorship no matter how hard your corrupt media tries to push that load of bull shit you take in mouth wide open. 

Tell me what is so fucking hard about going to a polling place standing in line and doing 3 min of paperwork every 2 yrs ? Realy what part of that is hard ? 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I reject reality, and substitute my own.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Voter suppression is the Republican Party trying to cling to its existence. 

It wont work.

2kpj3g.jpg

Years ago voting was not considered so critical. 

Today, everyone now knows just how much it can affect their lives.

Voting will be contentious for many years to come.

America is divided, and will remain so for a long time.

The USA is failing.

Thousands of Central American refugees pouring into our border. Fat women with little kids, many are already impregnated. 

How can they add to our society, when our own kids are having trouble competing in this country!!

This is all bullshit. 

China and Russia are now at odds with us.

Race is a major problem for the US, and we have a VP who is as rabid over race as Michelle Obama was, maybe moreso.

I maintain what I've said for years, race will tear this country apart.   

All Is see and hear 24/7 is racial equity. All day, every day. 

My taxes are through the roof.

I love the brook trout of Maine and the snowshoe rabbits. We have beautiful coastlines, and mountains, rivers, woods and lakes. 

Generally-speaking I hate the people of America. I know there are some good people out there, but I hate the violent bastards, and there are too many of them.  There are so many dark minorities in this area it's unbelievable. Even some whites are bastards. NO, a lot of whites are bastards.

Just my .02c.  

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

One of the easiest things I do is vote, don't have to show ID or anything.

On 3/20/2021 at 11:57 AM, ckf said:

I'm saying that we got here because of the constant bickering. One side trying to piss off the other. What can we do next to piss off the other side? 

I do agree to the left controls the airwaves/media.

No, we got here from stupid people voting for Biden if not outright voting fraud. Just Sayin. 

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2021 at 11:05 AM, Snake said:

Hate speech!  :lol:

Weak losers.

VVVVV

On 3/20/2021 at 12:17 PM, Mainecat said:

On 3/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, Mainecat said:

It wont work.

85% of registered voters call vote ID common sense.

On 3/20/2021 at 11:57 AM, ckf said:

I do agree to the left controls the airwaves/media.

Well there in lies the rub.

On 3/20/2021 at 12:27 PM, Snake said:

Count every legal vote. SENCORSHEEP!

You would think it would be one issue that you wouldn’t be much to argue about, protecting the integrity of the vote.  None of the arguments Hold water at all

On 3/20/2021 at 2:23 PM, Mainecat said:

It wont work.

Fun to watch you barf up your spoon fed bullshit over and over . Have you had a original thought in 20 yrs ? 

On 3/20/2021 at 12:23 PM, Mainecat said:

It wont work.

The Repubs know that the Dems have to disenfranchise the whole damn country and turn a blind eye to fraud in order to win.

• Thanks 1