Who got their confirmation Email for 2022

Doug

Right or wrong, real or fake my dealer would normally wait until Snowcheck was almost up before he would submit his orders and I would get my confirmation email shortly after.  This year I received my confirmation email yesterday.  Asked why he submitted it he said this year is a little strange and wanted to make sure they're in before the cutoff day or before

Same for me, I had my confirmation e-mail about 10 minutes after I left the dealership.  I still don't know what to think of the drama surrounding Snow Check being on the verge of shutting down.  My buddy, who's an Ambassador, said it's 100% legit and his dealer claims Polaris is shutting down Snow Check as early as next week.  I told him I'll believe it when I see it.  Maybe they'll shut down a particular model, like the VR1 or the XCR, but I just can't see them shutting it down altogether and missing out on potential sales.  Sales make for happy investors!

• Gold Member

I’d also like to add my 2 cents on the snow check. Aren’t dealers like dairy farmers now? For the most part, Dealers are only allocated so many sleds each year.  There spring orders go against there allocation. Usually dealers are fighting the manufactures that they can’t sell as many sleds as they want them to take. This way Polaris knows ruffly how many sleds there going to produce each year. Again, I’m not making statements, just thoughts. 

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Same for me, I had my confirmation e-mail about 10 minutes after I left the dealership.  I still don't know what to think of the drama surrounding Snow Check being on the verge of shutting down.  My buddy, who's an Ambassador, said it's 100% legit and his dealer claims Polaris is shutting down Snow Check as early as next week.  I told him I'll believe it when I see it.  Maybe they'll shut down a particular model, like the VR1 or the XCR, but I just can't see them shutting it down altogether and missing out on potential sales.  Sales make for happy investors!

From what I hear from the two dealers I spoke with sales are UP on everything with Polaris and their having a hard time keeping up with the demand.  Hell weren't they shipping MY21 sleds without shocks because Walker Evens couldn't keep up.  Part shortages because of this C-19?  I know that two VERY large construction projects at work are WAY behind schedule because their having a had time getting construction materials, same for the power sports industries as well I suppose.

Was talking to my dealer about the "limited supply" last night and he said in his case he has snow checked the allotment of sleds he's signed up for but is working with the district manager to get more sleds.  Some dealers are selling their allotment and closing off their snow check sales.  The district manager said they are starting to get tight on some models but should be able to get more sleds without effecting his floor plan stock.

• 2 weeks later...
Your SnowCheck order has been finalized and confirmed – please contact your selected dealer before April 15, 2021 with any additions or changes to your order.

Thank you for choosing Polaris Snowmobiles!

REQUEST INFO

Order Status:   CONFIRMED

Order Number:   38E200AE0E

Submitted Date:   Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Questions/Comments:    

VEHICLE INFO

Model Selected:   S22TKP6RS   2022 650 INDY XC 129

SnowCheck Options:
Windshield:   0117178   MidSmokeWindshield
Track:   0117742   15X129X1.35CobraTrack
Handlebar and Display:   0117744   AluminumBar,60MmRiser,StdGauge
Convenience Package:   0118368   Electric Start
Tunnel:   0118384   Black Tunnel
Color:   0118390   StealthGray/GhostGray/LimeSqueeze
Rail and Shocks:   0118417   LimeSqueezeRail,FoxQs3

Additional Accessories:

• 5 months later...

Greg,

We have been working diligently to build and ship 2022 SnowCheck snowmobiles out of Roseau, Minnesota. As you are aware, there have been significant global supply chain challenges, and we have been affected by a number of these. This is an incredibly dynamic environment, with component availability changing daily.

Beginning this week, we will begin shipping 2022 SnowCheck orders. Some of these sleds will be complete and ready to ride, and some may be missing some delayed components. We will be shipping the delayed components to the dealer separately, and the dealer will complete the installation of these components. As of today, we expect your sled and the remaining components to ship to your dealer by December 15th.

We will send you an email notification when your sled ships, and let you know if it is ready to ride, or if any components are delayed. From there, your dealer will receive any delayed components, and notify you when the sled is ready to pick up and ride.

We greatly appreciate your passion and loyalty as a SnowCheck customer, and your understanding in this dynamic environment, and please know we are doing everything we can to deliver your sled as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

– The Polaris Team

I received this today, any bets how close to Dec. 15th it'll show up?

15 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Greg,

We have been working diligently to build and ship 2022 SnowCheck snowmobiles out of Roseau, Minnesota. As you are aware, there have been significant global supply chain challenges, and we have been affected by a number of these. This is an incredibly dynamic environment, with component availability changing daily.

Beginning this week, we will begin shipping 2022 SnowCheck orders. Some of these sleds will be complete and ready to ride, and some may be missing some delayed components. We will be shipping the delayed components to the dealer separately, and the dealer will complete the installation of these components. As of today, we expect your sled and the remaining components to ship to your dealer by December 15th.

We will send you an email notification when your sled ships, and let you know if it is ready to ride, or if any components are delayed. From there, your dealer will receive any delayed components, and notify you when the sled is ready to pick up and ride.

We greatly appreciate your passion and loyalty as a SnowCheck customer, and your understanding in this dynamic environment, and please know we are doing everything we can to deliver your sled as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

– The Polaris Team

I received this today, any bets how close to Dec. 15th it'll show up?

127107E4-D338-4B63-9828-934F525FC3F1.gif

POLARIS

George,

– The Polaris Team

Not to concerned for my 2022 sled as its only October 11th today.  I've gotten sleds in December and still had them ready for the first ride.  Am I anxious to get my sled? Yup.  Am I calling my dealer, emailing Polaris, complaining on Facebook?  Nope

• Like 1

I still haven't see any form of communication from Polaris .... and I've been checking my spam folder too.  The position I'm in, without a sled at all, bodes well for a banner year for everyone else LOL   And then when my sled DOES show up, just watch - the big thaw will occur.

• Haha 1

As I've stated in the other threads, my dealer called and stated that my sled is 1 of 2 that he has notification as scheduled for 1/15. I'm awaiting options. Beggars can't be choosers.......

Edited by Ziemann

My bud got email from Poo saying his Matrix RMK boost will be shipped next week. 

Then got another email that it maybe missing a part but that part will be in before 12/15. And that snow checked Matrix mtn sleds will be the first to get the parts. 

He isn't worried, he didnt get rid of any sleds and still has 3 turbo mtn sleds. 

1 hour ago, Ziemann said:

As I've stated in the other threads, my dealer called and stated that my sled is 1 of 2 that he has notification as scheduled for 1/15. I'm awaiting options. Beggars can't be choosers.......

Sounds like your dealer is working with you and reached out to you.  Customer service will keep the good customers coming back.

Exactly. So far a great dealer experience and communication given a shitty situation. I asked if he would let me know if another sled becomes available, if someone else backs out of theirs. 

• Like 1

I finally caved in, and sent an e-mail to the salesman who had left a message for me a few weeks ago (introducing himself as my "new guy" after their dealership bought out my previous guy's shop where I did business).  The new guy sent me a prompt reply, and confirmed they don't have any sort of tracking capability on my sled yet but did reference the Dec 15th date.  So we'll see how it plays out.

@Brian - I was chatting with a buddy of mine last night, at our snowmobile club meeting and he has a snowcheck for his wife .... sounds like it's just like yours, being a 650 XC.  He mentioned the same you did, with the JANUARY date vs. December.  We both were wondering if it's because of Fox and the QS3's??  Not sure, but we both found it kind of odd the XC's are a month later than the XCR's and VR1's.

I don’t think the dealerships really know until the trucks are loaded and in route to their dealership. We have been telling our customers that we will call you when the parts or equipment hits our dock. To many failed promises over the last year. I’ve heard it all from everyone.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t think the dealerships really know until the trucks are loaded and in route to their dealership. We have been telling our customers that we will call you when the parts or equipment hits our dock. To many failed promises over the last year. I’ve heard it all from everyone.

Yep!  And I even explained to the sales guy yesterday, that I know they're basically stuck in the middle on all of this - so for that reason alone I won't be hounding them for updates.  I did ask if he received tracking on my sled, to please let me know .... but the past several sleds I've received the updates from Polaris that it's shipped.  So if I continue to receive that notification, I'm perfectly fine with that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep!  And I even explained to the sales guy yesterday, that I know they're basically stuck in the middle on all of this - so for that reason alone I won't be hounding them for updates.  I did ask if he received tracking on my sled, to please let me know .... but the past several sleds I've received the updates from Polaris that it's shipped.  So if I continue to receive that notification, I'm perfectly fine with that.

I would bet the MFGS aren’t 100%. They are probably waiting for their vendors to hit their loading dock. It’s a complete cluster fuck out their.