Glory days of Trump's gold-plated 757 seem far away as plane sits idle at a sleepy airport

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What a downgrade. :lol: 

6 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Whats funny is that this is news to CNN.....  Fuck you guys and your TDS is a bad deal

I know it is funny . Oh trumps jet has been sitting with a motor toor apart on it lmfao . I am sure he is just going to keep it there on blocks like a old cutlass on the red 

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know it is funny . Oh trumps jet has been sitting with a motor toor apart on it lmfao . I am sure he is just going to keep it there on blocks like a old cutlass on the red 

he prob offshored the money he was going to use to fix it since the state of NY is going to seize it anyways when they convict him of tax fraud.  easier to run in the small jet as it can land in more places with no extradition.  

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he prob offshored the money he was going to use to fix it since the state of NY is going to seize it anyways when they convict him of tax fraud.  easier to run in the small jet as it can land in more places with no extradition.  

Nothing like guilty till proven innocent eh??  Fucking dems hate the constitution and all it stands for.  Get the fuck out of this country if you hate it and all it stands for!!!  GTFO!!  The guy has been under federal audit for as long as I have been alive.  But just like russia russia russia we gotta investigate.  FUck off!!!

40 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:goodpost::goodpost:

I'm willing to bet Trump will eventually be found guilty of something........NY tax fraud, Georgia voting fraud, or DC insurrection. 

The guy is dirty, always has been.   

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Going to try but it won't happen.  You think Trump was sitting there filling out his 1040 ez fourm fudging numbers or you think there is a team of lawyers working all year every year just on trump Corp taxes working every deduction poss.

They can always get you on some stupid shit if they want and they want but it will be no more than some bullshit fine prob to his tax team and there E&O insurance will pay that