Cuomo Faces New Claims of Sexual Harassment From Current Aide

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong, friend.  He doesn't get to choose anything. His choices are downloaded to him.

Well yes. He’s waiting for his talking point 

The opposition ALWAYS plays the sex card.  

There should be a statute of limitations on this bullshit.

Christine Blasey Ford is a prime example. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, CFM said:

Dem’s and Republicans love their predators.

Agreed

BTW Cuomo needs to be removed today...I’m glad people finally had the nerve to speak out against this thug.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed

BTW Cuomo needs to be removed today...I’m glad people finally had the nerve to speak out against this thug.

Let’s remove him for ALL of the reasons though. This sexual harassment bullshit is worthy but also a fucking smoke screen. Plain and simple. They are trying to change the narrative. Lock this idiot up on ALL of the charges, not just the harassment charges because let’s be honest, he will just buy his way out of those with settlements. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Let’s remove him for ALL of the reasons though. This sexual harassment bullshit is worthy but also a fucking smoke screen. Plain and simple. They are trying to change the narrative. Lock this idiot up on ALL of the charges, not just the harassment charges because let’s be honest, he will just buy his way out of those with settlements. 

I don't think he's going to be able to buy his way out this time, needs to be dragged to the front lawn of the governors mansion and shot at dawn

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

I don't think he's going to be able to buy his way out this time, needs to be dragged to the front lawn of the governors mansion and shot at dawn

While I hope you’re right, I’m not holding my breath. 

Isn’t the latest him looking down the shirt of a staffer? If that’s sexual harassment I guess I’m guilty too. That’s fucking instinct unless one lacks testosterone 

Edited by Im4snow

Just now, Mainecat said:

Seems the repubs might be behind the push for Cuomo to resign. Get a repub to be gov and then pardon Trump. Mmmmm

yes that is the grand plan-  has nothing to do with bad actions by cuomo-  I can't believe you let the cat out of the bag.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes that is the grand plan-  has nothing to do with bad actions by cuomo-  I can't believe you let the cat out of the bag.  

If I said thousands of Trumpers were going to force their way into the capitol building, kill people, destroy property and piss and shit in the hallways 2 months ago you would have said the same.

Far fetched? As far as Trump goes, not so much.

One accuser dropped out today.

let the investigation finish.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If I said thousands of Trumpers were going to force their way into the capitol building, kill people, destroy property and piss and shit in the hallways 2 months ago you would have said the same.

Far fetched? As far as Trump goes, not so much.

One accuser dropped out today.

let the investigation finish.

Lol let the investigating finish . Yep those were your sediments with stormy right.  Fucking snowrider levels of hypocrisy are oozing out of you again 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the repubs might be behind the push for Cuomo to resign. Get a repub to be gov and then pardon Trump. Mmmmm

his own party is leading the charge to oust him, this state has had dem party rule and the state is in the dumps due to it his royal anus Cuomo is done