Biden Demands That White House Staffers Resign Over Past Pot Use

A number of White House staffers were asked to resign or demoted for past marijuana use -- regardless of whether those employees had been in one of the 14 states where the drug is legal, according to a report.

The Biden administration had required workers to disclose past marijuana use on a background check form, but told some new hires that it would "overlook" those who answered yes, the Daily Beast reported.

Despite this, White House director of management and administration Anne Filipic reportedly led a series of one-on-one calls with staffers this month, asking those who admitted to past marijuana use to resign or be placed in a remote work program.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/biden-white-house-fires-staffers-over-past-marijuana-use/

2txq68.jpg

• Haha 3

bidens out to lunch on pot but regardless of whether they did it in the states where currently legal they did it in violation of federal law and they are taking federal jobs.  many places with fed oversight are still piss testing including within his administration.   I think they should test BAC every morning if they are going to worry about pot as thats even worse for you.    

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

bidens out to lunch on pot but regardless of whether they did it in the states where currently legal they did it in violation of federal law and they are taking federal jobs.  many places with fed oversight are still piss testing including within his administration.   I think they should test BAC every morning if they are going to worry about pot as thats even worse for you.    

Liberals said old white guys have no business dictating policy now so, I see why Biden was their choice.

Wait a second.....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You take a job with the fed you follow the rules. Drug use has never been tolerated by the fed. Snake knows this. 

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You take a job with the fed you follow the rules. Drug use has never been tolerated by the fed. Snake knows this. 

Yeh, first reports sounds set up. We’ll see. 

Obama was tolerated... Cocaine, weed, etc.... ! Lol, but we get it.....

Trump doesn't drink/smoke/do drugs. But holy fucking schit is he worse, 2 scoops of ice cream ! What a low life. 

Stupid dems.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Past drug use too huh?

13 hours ago, CFM said:

Yeh, first reports sounds set up. We’ll see. 

Obama was tolerated... Cocaine, weed, etc.... ! Lol, but we get it.....

Trump doesn't drink/smoke/do drugs. But holy fucking schit is he worse, 2 scoops of ice cream ! What a low life. 

Stupid dems.

/thread

51 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

What happened to ....

“ what I do on my own time is not my employers business “ 

“You didn’t build that business, the gov’t did.” - Barry O.

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I thought they were going to legalize nationally. Isn’t that what they said when they were campaigning?

WTF?

joe as far as i recall has never been for legalization-  he's so old he believes the reefer madness movie is true

Just come clean and tell us the truth. Nothings going to happen to you. Make sure you all register your firearms when the time comes. They'll never come to get them, they just want to know who's got what. And they wonder why no one trusts the government :flush: