Latest stats on federal mooching blow up GOP lies about 'Democrat-run states'

Taxpayer blood suckers.....

Ray Hartmann 
March 18, 2021 

States run by Republicans are far more dependent upon the help of the federal government than their Democratic-run counterparts, based on the latest annual study from Wallethub.com. 

In ranking the 50 states, the financial website listed 11 red states among the 12 most dependent upon Washington D.C. No fewer than 19 of the 25 of the most-dependent states were Republican dominated. Conversely, 12 of the 14 states least dependent on the federal government were run by Democrats. 

"Blue states are less dependent on federal government than red states," the site observed, noting that in its 50-state ranking, red states ranked 20.68 in dependency to Washington DC, versus a much lower average ranking of 30.32 for blue states. 

The findings directly contradict the talking points of right-wing politicians and commentators who continually claim that "Democrat-run states" are mismanaged and in need of financial bailouts. See Hannity, Sean. 

more 
https://www.rawstory.com/federal-mooching/ 

For a more complete view, take a look at the study: 

2021’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States 
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Trump goons above have nothing as usual.

So when I clicked your link it was about per case of covid to $ to state . Really a stupid way to rank funds to a state . Obviously big citys will get less money per covid case if every state got 150billion . 

From your link you did not read or understand below 

Federal assistance to states has come into the spotlight recently during the coronavirus pandemic, where some states have received far more money per case than others. For example, in the initial $150 billion given to states from the stimulus package, which was allocated by population, New York got less than $24,000 per positive case while Alaska received over $3.3 million. While the second stimulus package passed in December didn’t include any direct assistance to states, the government still faces questions about whether its initial distribution was truly equitable and efficient, and whether any future aid will be as well.

and is not including the latest round from what I gather CA will be the big winner in this go around 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Taxpayer blood suckers.....

Ray Hartmann 
March 18, 2021 

States run by Republicans are far more dependent upon the help of the federal government than their Democratic-run counterparts, based on the latest annual study from Wallethub.com. 

In ranking the 50 states, the financial website listed 11 red states among the 12 most dependent upon Washington D.C. No fewer than 19 of the 25 of the most-dependent states were Republican dominated. Conversely, 12 of the 14 states least dependent on the federal government were run by Democrats. 

"Blue states are less dependent on federal government than red states," the site observed, noting that in its 50-state ranking, red states ranked 20.68 in dependency to Washington DC, versus a much lower average ranking of 30.32 for blue states. 

The findings directly contradict the talking points of right-wing politicians and commentators who continually claim that "Democrat-run states" are mismanaged and in need of financial bailouts. See Hannity, Sean. 

more 
https://www.rawstory.com/federal-mooching/ 

For a more complete view, take a look at the study: 

2021’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States 
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700 

The biggest liar, hypocrite and tax dodger is posting more leftists selective outrage. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Huh didn't cal and ny get the lion share from the last stimulus??  I know MN is getting 2 billion.  

2billio, and Walz will still raise taxes for teachers  union and the parasite class. 

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

2billio, and Walz will still raise taxes for teachers  union and the parasite class. 

Do you think the idiots in MN will put this putz back in office ? I am affrade they will . 

7 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Poor MC :owned:

If MC sees a story that say republican bad or Trump bad he automatically posts it. He doesn’t bother to read it. Even if he did he’s to stupid to comprehend any of it

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

If MC sees a story that say republican bad or Trump bad he automatically posts it. He doesn’t bother to read it. Even if he did he’s to stupid to comprehend any of it

Let me translate your post for you....

IM A FLAT EARTHER SO IM EASILY LED....

I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD BUT THE USUAL RIGHT WING KNUCKLEDRAGGING DEFLECTION.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Let me translate your post for you....

IM A FLAT EARTHER SO IM EASILY LED....

I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD BUT THE USUAL RIGHT WING KNUCKLEDRAGGING DEFLECTION.

This is you're usual retort "Flat earth" Simply because you can't argue with any kind of substance just Ad Hominem attacks. 

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the repub whiners here don’t like the facts. Blue states pay for the red welfare government tit sucking red ones.

03D18A22-2F68-409B-8437-22DABE1607F5.jpeg

Your link you did not understand if flawed 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Red states are known for overweight slobs with poor education and superstitious beliefs. Is it any wonder that they are the queens of welfare. 

Blue states are known for unhealthy smucks who need hip replacement surgery before they hit 60.:lol: