Question for climate change activists

Who did you vote for?  During trumps presidency, CO2 emissions were lowered for the first time in 30 years, so if you truly believe that CO2 emissions cause climate change then you should have voted for trump.   I can't wait to hear the responses to this.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

False statement. Co2 levels have been falling for years. So some research before you post lies.

So why spend billions on Globull warming if the levels have been falling? 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

False statement. Co2 levels have been falling for years. So some research before you post lies.

This is the problem folks.   Everywhere you look will prove this statement false and the original post true.

Coming to a state near you making life more expensive for everyone.  In Ontario, when the other moronic Liberal imbecile in Kathleen Wynne was in charge, some had to choose between eating or paying their electrical bill. The increase in everything from groceries, clothing and numerous other necessities went through the roof making life more difficult for everyone, especially the poor, and this is all based on a scam/hoax but yet the ignorant, easily fooled sheep lap it right up because their gov't said global warming was real. :crazy:

Trudeau's carbon tax to increase 33% on April 1.

That will increase the total federal carbon charge on gasoline to almost 38 cents per litre.

The carbon tax is also levied on 21 other fossil fuels, including natural gas used for home heating, light and heavy fuel oil, propane and aviation fuel. (4 liters per gal so $1.52 per gal, so far)

Trudeau’s looming second carbon tax — the Clean Fuel Standard — intended to reduce the carbon intensity of liquid fossil fuels starting next year — doesn’t include rebates.

An environment ministry report last year warned it will increase energy poverty in Canada, disproportionately impacting low-income households, seniors, single mothers, rural Canadians, oil, gas and freight transport workers, single family homeowners and tenants.

https://www.torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-trudeaus-carbon-tax-to-increase-33-on-april-1

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ontario-premier-kathleen-wynne-takes-responsibility-for-high-electricity-prices-calling-them-a-mistake

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

The climate is ALWAYS changing.  

So what is the temperature supposed to be?

Whoops! That was meant for McLiar not you , my apologies 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why do I even bother.

Considering your selective outrage, ignorance, reliance on Duh underground for news and your penchant for lying and evident dementia it’s a wonder you bother to continue with your daily lies and hypocrisy?

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

The climate is ALWAYS changing.  

So what is the temperature supposed to be?

It depends on what time of the year it is, spring, summer, fall or winter, one local heating and air condition companies logo is Life begins at 72*......... lol.gif.343ddcb0fab68615a275c5ef472e086f.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So you are saying they were lower when Trump was in office than with oboma was . Ok got it .

And you are also saying this was happening even with out a carbon tax ? Not sure how that is even possible but if you say so .

Then you must also be saying if c02 levels have been falling for yrs there really is no reason to implement a new tax or put extra burden on American buisness then ? 

Se we are on the same page on this issue 

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump did cause a decline in co2 emissions when he ignored and mismanaged the pandemic. 

By attempting to warn congress early on only to be called xenophobic over it ? Yep we all remember it was more important to focus all of our attention on a failing collusion dog and pony show

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm always confused why the greenies don't push hydroelectric production more.   Works 24 hrs a day so no need for batteries like wind or solar.  

I would think the lock and damn's on the Mississippi would be excellent location.   No they wouldn't have the pressure that a taller damn system has but still could be useful.

Actually one type of green energy I could support.   There is a river about 200 ft from my house (off a bluff) that I'd love to put a personal system in and utilize.   The river narrows right below the house so the water speed is pretty good.

https://www.stltoday.com/business/mississippi-piques-interest-of-hydroelectric-developers/article_708a77a1-1829-503f-8c44-942e36860e83.html

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm always confused why the greenies don't push hydroelectric production more.   Works 24 hrs a day so no need for batteries like wind or solar.  

I would think the lock and damn's on the Mississippi would be excellent location.   No they wouldn't have the pressure that a taller damn system has but still could be useful.

Actually one type of green energy I could support.   There is a river about 200 ft from my house (off a bluff) that I'd love to put a personal system in and utilize.   The river narrows right below the house so the water speed is pretty good.

https://www.stltoday.com/business/mississippi-piques-interest-of-hydroelectric-developers/article_708a77a1-1829-503f-8c44-942e36860e83.html

dams destroy natural habitats,  they are removing tons of old ones and holding up any new ones from going in.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

dams destroy natural habitats,  they are removing tons of old ones and holding up any new ones from going in.  

We don't need full on damn's with reservoir's to utilize hydroelectricity and I'll guarantee you the lock and damn system is going nowhere on the Mississippi.