Does anyone actually believe this

I was reading the covid stats today, The US has more cases and deaths than anywhere in the world. China has 96K cases and 4k deaths. India 11M Million cases 160K deaths The US 30Million case and 550K deaths. 

If you believe this is a possibility you are a fucking shit for brans moron 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You should move away from your news sources if you don’t believe that.

yes because the indians and chinese living in squalor on top of each other would not spread it like crazy

unless it was created in a lab to not effect asians.  :news:  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The fact that the CCP is full of lying sacks of shit doesn’t make the numbers here wrong. 

Agree on the CCP being lying sacks .... but disagree on our numbers being 100% legit.  I have actual friends who've had family members die and were tagged as COVID deaths, and they were terminal cancer patients.  Flat out, it was their time and their "number was up" so to speak.  One friend's sister went full on ballistic that the death record was coded as a COVID death.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The fact that the CCP is full of lying sacks of shit doesn’t make the numbers here wrong. 

No but when our government tells us the number of deaths from covid are 220 thousand  BUT the CDC says that number is wrong and its over estemated by as much as

130 thousand   or more...................i think its safe to say the numbers are wrong.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I was reading the covid stats today, The US has more cases and deaths than anywhere in the world. China has 96K cases and 4k deaths. India 11M Million cases 160K deaths The US 30Million case and 550K deaths. 

If you believe this is a possibility you are a fucking shit for brans moron 

I believe its in the way each country counts it as a COVID death.   Because it occurred in an election year biased health officials who wanted to impact the election made decisions to count everything any anything even remotely connected to COVID a COVID death.   Without knowing how other countries counted the deaths comparisons are foolhardy at best.

I think it was an Illinois health director said in a news conference even if you died in a car accident a few weeks after a positive diagnosis they counted it as a COVID death. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1