Best motor in a vehicle that you’ve owned.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ummm your gonna talk about a 40 Ford pick up and not post some pics. Love the pre war Ford trucks

ww2 started in the 30s retard. contrary to you brainwashed bullshit beliefs america didn't win ww2, they just stepped in before all of europe was under the iron fist of the red army. 1940 is not pre war

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kawasaki inline 4cyl air cooled. ‘73 Z1900, ‘80Z1r 1000. With a kerker4-1 exhaust they are the ultimate sound. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

ww2 started in the 30s retard. contrary to you brainwashed bullshit beliefs america didn't win ww2, they just stepped in before all of europe was under the iron fist of the red army. 1940 is not pre war

A 1940 American truck is prewar, ya dumbass

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Yes, Germany took back the Rhineland they lost after ww1 in 36, invaded Poland in 39 so sure you’d be right if we lived in Europe. The facts are that we both live in AMERICA and for us AMERICANS we entered WW2 on dec 7, 1941 making said 1940 truck a fucking prewar truck you god damn drunken half wit. Now go back to drinking your toilet pruno and sticking your dick in a dead seals ass and stop fucking up a good thread about cars you’ll never be able to afford.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If we are talking dirtbike engines, I would say any of the pro circuit prepared motors that I’ve had over the years. They really know how to get horsepower of the motor.  KX450f I had was an absolute rocket, but still tame and easy to ride.

19 hours ago, Tinker said:

2014 5.7 Hemi. 400HP, 25 MPG Hwy (imp). 250,000 miles and counting on 2 sets of plugs

This.

My second favorite, which I always liked the most until I purchased my Hemi Ram, was GM's 5.7 that I had in my 97 Sierra. 

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Yes, Germany took back the Rhineland they lost after ww1 in 36, invaded Poland in 39 so sure you’d be right if we lived in Europe. The facts are that we both live in AMERICA and for us AMERICANS we entered WW2 on dec 7, 1941 making said 1940 truck a fucking prewar truck you god damn drunken half wit. Now go back to drinking your toilet pruno and sticking your dick in a dead seals ass and stop fucking up a good thread about cars you’ll never be able to afford.

1940 is not pre war retarded american faggot

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sorry your forefathers were losers

actually I am not you are weak just like them and there is a good chance you will end up drinking or drugging yourself to death

are you confused with yourself?