Welcome to new HCS'ers who've found this site

19 hours ago, Bontz said:

I still kinda chuckle that ultimately we all fell "victim" to the VS terms and conditions, and not necessarily our own rules that we had there.  And I'm gonna say with 99% certainty, that PitGrunt latched on to that and reported it to our buddy Joey P.  Whatever ... it's all in the past now.  But it's ridiculous to think how we survived as long as we did with THEIR rules in place ... until the Joe P / PitCunt involvement.

As far as all of getting together and having a good time .... I agree.  I could throw back a beer with just about anyone here ... even if I do butt heads with MC and Bhen.

I’ve drank beer with you even after everybody else gave up and went to bed so , I concur. Where did we buy that case of beer was that a bowling alley or some shit like that? Backwoods Minnesota bullshit. :lol:

19 hours ago, Doug said:

Z you going to set up something for us if you move to Wisconsin?  You don't have to be there just leave us credit card(s) we'll take care of the rest 👍

As long as we meet near a Wal Mart or a Culver’s, he will show up. No doubt. 

Holy fuck I just had a thought....somebody find a Culver’s IN a Wal Mart parking lot and that queer hillbilly will show up skipping through the parking lot swinging his murse and clicking the heels of his camo crocs together. :lmao:

• Haha 5

Anyone know "Let It Snow" from over on HCS, and if he's around?  When I was testing the waters with my dupe I noticed he was also banned.  Is he here (I couldn't find him)?

45 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Anyone know "Let It Snow" from over on HCS, and if he's around?  When I was testing the waters with my dupe I noticed he was also banned.  Is he here (I couldn't find him)?

He was here a few months back. Same crazy avatar lol

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He's been a member for quite a few years,,just not active much

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's been a member for quite a few years,,just not active much

Neither have the new members. Can't even muster up 5000 posts in three months :news:    WTF???    @Zambroski can do that in his sleep in CE........

......  in one fucking  night   :lol: 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Doug said:

That's it?  That won't even cover the booze.

BYOB, bitch!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Neither have the new members. Can't even muster up 5000 posts in three months :news:    WTF???    @Zambroski can do that in his sleep in CE........

......  in one fucking  night   :lol: 

Rookie newbies!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Taco Bell will accept my expired coupons also.  They know who butters their burritos!

What you going to destroy at Taco Bell other than the toilet.

• Haha 1