Yellowstone

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Trip up and over from red lodge is the best.  I put the 390duke on the back of the rv just for the beartooth . Parked on top popped tge slide out and told the wife I would check in between trips uo and down but plan on chilling for at least 4 hrs lol. Then the one thrugh the bighorns going from west to east is also outstanding on a bike . Did that one 4 times in a row lol.

20160906_153452.thumb.jpg.27ccd6dcbd70d9567e3bfdeee2c2fdd2.jpg

Did the bighorns leaving cooke city once. Bud has us running I-90. We stopped for a smoke. I grabbed his map saw " closed in winter" and said we are going that way, Ive seen enough of the fucking hwy. 

Stayed t arrowhead lodge for that night.

Came in thru beartooth.

The next yr I left out cheif joseph scenic hwy. That was real sweet too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So is that this yr then because they break it up in to 2 parts/seasons a yr? 

I don’t think so ... last year was referred to as Season 3 so June will be the start of #4. Whether or not this is the last one though?  Not sure ... but I hope the reference to 6 seasons holds true (as long as it doesn’t get watered down & turns into crap)

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I don’t think so ... last year was referred to as Season 3 so June will be the start of #4. Whether or not this is the last one though?  Not sure ... but I hope the reference to 6 seasons holds true (as long as it doesn’t get watered down & turns into crap)

I hope it’s true as well and yes, I also hope they don’t water it down either. 

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Like Breaking Bad? Ugh. Wrecked a perfectly good series by the end of it, IMO. 

But grand torino was good . Honestly I think Brian Cranston is a cunt and always wanted the cancer or really anything  to take him out lol 

• 8 months later...

I’ll be honest, so far season four is making me question my suspension of disbelief.  Hell, we didn’t even get around to watching Sunday’s episode until last night.  Allow me to dish a bit:

1.) Costner is now playing the weak, tired old man who is clearly getting close to giving up his quest to keep his ranch together and in his family.  This is actually understandable…sooner or later, we’ll all be taxed out of our property.

2.) Casey is turning back into his idiot, “woe is my people” wife’s bitch again.

3.) Beth’s “I’m a raging bitch, hear me roar!!!” Attitude giving her positions in companies that are NEVER achieved that way has got me just smh.  They either need to show her brains that allows this or just stop.

4.) The deal with Jamie and his father was gonna get promising but, the writers seemingly wanted to kill that by throwing his ex and his new child into that mix….awe, he’s a daddy now.  Pffft.

5.) Rip being a complete dick and bully to Lloyd is just getting old.  Fuck, even John (Costner) had to hint he needs to back off him.  And for Rip to be  at this level over that crooning twat he even hates doesn’t make sense.

6.) Introducing a fat, orphan into the mix isn’t working.  Clearly, Beth is unfit to be a mom (“here, eat more of my hone made hamburger helper”) and Rip has no interest in being a father.  Now, he’s a pissed on stable boy that doesn’t fit much into the story.

7.) I don’t give two hot fucks about Jimmy and the gay ass ranch in butt-fucking Texas.  He wasn’t a strong enough character for most to care what happened to him.  Pussy wipped by some transvestite to a point he’s willing to hobble himself for life?  Dummy.

I’m guessing this is the last season.

• Like 3

On 3/17/2021 at 8:10 PM, Bontz said:

Like The Walking Dead, I gave up watching that show years ago.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll be honest, so far season four is making me question my suspension of disbelief.  Hell, we didn’t even get around to watching Sunday’s episode until last night.  Allow me to dish a bit:

1.) Costner is now playing the weak, tired old man who is clearly getting close to giving up his quest to keep his ranch together and in his family.  This is actually understandable…sooner or later, we’ll all be taxed out of our property.

2.) Casey is turning back into his idiot, “woe is my people” wife’s bitch again.

3.) Beth’s “I’m a raging bitch, hear me roar!!!” Attitude giving her positions in companies that are NEVER achieved that way has got me just smh.  They either need to show her brains that allows this or just stop.

4.) The deal with Jamie and his father was gonna get promising but, the writers seemingly wanted to kill that by throwing his ex and his new child into that mix….awe, he’s a daddy now.  Pffft.

5.) Rip being a complete dick and bully to Lloyd is just getting old.  Fuck, even John (Costner) had to hint he needs to back off him.  And for Rip to be  at this level over that crooning twat he even hates doesn’t make sense.

6.) Introducing a fat, orphan into the mix isn’t working.  Clearly, Beth is unfit to be a mom (“here, eat more of my hone made hamburger helper”) and Rip has no interest in being a father.  Now, he’s a pissed on stable boy that doesn’t fit much into the story.

7.) I don’t give two hot fucks about Jimmy and the gay ass ranch in butt-fucking Texas.  He wasn’t a strong enough character for most to care what happened to him.  Pussy wipped by some transvestite to a point he’s willing to hobble himself for life?  Dummy.

Agreed. They kinda took the characters flaws and set them all to maximum max 

will be interesting to see if Beth gets played by the ole broad 

that shit between Costner and the animal rights chick is just dumb 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sums up Season 4 pretty well ... unfortunately.  I can't stand Jimmy to begin with, and having more than 5 seconds dedicated to him and his new "venture" just pisses me off.  And that Travis dude is just a grade A douchebag.  Lloyd getting fucked over by Rip is pissing me off, and this "irony" of Rip Junior being part of the show is just dumb.  They needed to keep that Market Equities guy, Roarke, in the show a bit longer and drag out his exit.  The rattlesnake bite was way too easy (and a bit over the top).

I really hope this Randall Garrett character turns into something good (like the Becks before him, or even Dan Jenkins).  If not, the show is basically over with all of the best content behind us.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Couldn't agree more.   After the first few minutes of episode 1 this season has been extremely disappointing.   Virtually every Yellowstone fan I've talked to agrees.  It very well may end up with Lloyd going to the train station over a stupid bunkhouse fight and that stupid of angle may stop me from watching.   

• Like 1

Comments are all spot on.  Plot lines are just stupid this season and have to agree Beth is now so over the top tough bitch it's getting ridiculous.  At some point she has to stop the tough talking about fucking everyone over and actually fuck at least somebody over. 

All the cowboy/horse show filler shit is now the majority of this season.  At this point ok with it being the last one.  And to top it off the prequel 1880 shows some promise but not paying for yet another streaming channel that is associated with a channel I am already fucking paying for.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

And yeah Jimmy is such an irrelevant character I do not get the story line that’s dedicated to him 

It's tough watching a character look like an idiot every episode but then MC has that nailed on here with every post so I guess it is based on some reality.

• Like 1

It's funny (stupid) to me that Taylor Sheridan is so closely involved with the cowboy life, that he created Travis to be a douchebag.  I always heard those guys were good guys, and not assholes like the character on Yellowstone.  Anyway, I digress.

Less Jimmy, more John (the old style John - taking care of business!), zero Rip Junior, more Beth titties (and get Monica to show some too!!!) .... get this train back on the tracks!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ACE said:

Agreed. They kinda took the characters flaws and set them all to maximum max 

will be interesting to see if Beth gets played by the ole broad 

that shit between Costner and the animal rights chick is just dumb 

My wife said the same about this idiot activist.  “They’re gonna hook up” I said no ducking way.  But, it appears the writers feel it’s time for us all to “get along”.  Real world, no.  This doesn’t happen.  It’s just fucking stupid.

45 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sums up Season 4 pretty well ... unfortunately.  I can't stand Jimmy to begin with, and having more than 5 seconds dedicated to him and his new "venture" just pisses me off.  And that Travis dude is just a grade A douchebag.  Lloyd getting fucked over by Rip is pissing me off, and this "irony" of Rip Junior being part of the show is just dumb.  They needed to keep that Market Equities guy, Roarke, in the show a bit longer and drag out his exit.  The rattlesnake bite was way too easy (and a bit over the top).

I really hope this Randall Garrett character turns into something good (like the Becks before him, or even Dan Jenkins).  If not, the show is basically over with all of the best content behind us.

Agree on all of this.  

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Couldn't agree more.   After the first few minutes of episode 1 this season has been extremely disappointing.   Virtually every Yellowstone fan I've talked to agrees.  It very well may end up with Lloyd going to the train station over a stupid bunkhouse fight and that stupid of angle may stop me from watching.   

Yep.  Writers need to pull back the idiocy a bit.

24 minutes ago, Legend said:

Travis is Taylor Sheridan. 

And I thought I read somewhere that he is making a new show with the 6666 ranch. Which apparently is Taylor Sheridans ranch in real life.

He is the epitome of a Texas rancher.  Douche bag that needs a pinch in the face.  I couldn’t stand living there.  Laughable cowboys.