New Mach Z under rated?

Rod

57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had thoughts of getting a YAM Sidewinder, but that ain't gonna happen. Gettin' too old to handle that kind of speed. 

My reflexes, balance, and strength are noticeably deteriorating.

I want a 550 GrampySled. I don't give a fuck who's faster than me anymore.

Actually, I'd like a low power four stroke. Cat had a 700, but I didn't grab one. 

girl i work with whose prob 150lbs is getting a Turbo R after she rented a 900T last weekend.  what a great motor no matter what bhenty says.  she had it to 113 Saturday when it was colder out on somewhat loose snow.  prob 105 real speed and it was still climbing when she ran out of room with me in front of her as my BCXRS wants nothing to do with 100mph

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

girl i work with whose prob 150lbs is getting a Turbo R after she rented a 900T last weekend.  what a great motor no matter what bhenty says.  she had it to 113 Saturday when it was colder out on somewhat loose snow.  prob 105 real speed and it was still climbing when she ran out of room with me in front of her as my BCXRS wants nothing to do with 100mph

It’s a shit motor

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s a shit motor

it's the jesus motor SBYL.   the pah at 80-100 is perfect.   the throttle was the only issue and thats being addressed for 22.   if i wanted a straight trail sled after riding one with that motor it would have been a 900T XRS followed by a VR1 137 850.  

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s a shit motor

Yeah for sure, totally unreliable and tons of failures. PoS will barely beat a 165hp rated 2 stroke burning less fuel, no oil and 4 times the life expectancy. Garbage.

8 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Yeah for sure, totally unreliable and tons of failures. PoS will barely beat a 165hp rated 2 stroke burning less fuel, no oil and 4 times the life expectancy. Garbage.

It’s a slow fucking turbo ....who wants that shit

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's the jesus motor SBYL.   the pah at 80-100 is perfect.   the throttle was the only issue and thats being addressed for 22.   if i wanted a straight trail sled after riding one with that motor it would have been a 900T XRS followed by a VR1 137 850.  

It’s a pathetic motor and they are slow as fuck and can’t be made fast

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong 

Yes stock internal T-Cats and Sidewinders are faster but they aren't venturing past the track let alone trail ridden for 1000's of miles. 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

They claim aboot 20% more power but raised the boost by around 70%

the turbo is reportedly the same housing but has a different compressor 

17.4 psi with an efficient turbo should more than double an engines NA power. The NA 900 is around 90 HP 

14.7 psi theoretically would double the output of an engine however there’s parasitic losses 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see this engine making closer to 195 hp

I've read several reports that housings etc.. are larger/better but no part numbers or specs yet. The whole basis of the sled is anti-lag and launch based on the same 180hp in the other sleds. Even lowered it's not as fast a chassis as the brand spankin new 2022 Cat chassis but it'll probably get reeled in after 1000ft. Who fn knows yet

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Probably was....I’m guessing the cfr1k was consistently faster than some Mach’s. The fast Machs were really fast for stock sleds though 

I came so close to buying a Cfr1k.  Fast mother fuckers for sure. 

the 900 turbo r will be the motor to be on.  The increased power and 50 less lbs than a winder should make for a bad ass machine.   I put 4000 miles on mine and miss that motor/chassis

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah. It’s one of the least favourite sleds I rode all winter... has the drawbacks of a turbo 4 stroke without the benefits. The throttle fucked up the sled in several ways too. 

if it’s around 190+ hp at least it’ll have some zip. And a proper throttle finally 

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

LoL. Even in Bidenese you're still not remotely believable

Your fanboyism makes you a faggot

theres nothing unbelievable about a 185 hp sled with a slower chassis losing to a 205 hp sled that has a faster chassis 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Tinker said:

LoL. Even in Bidenese you're still not remotely believable

My buddy could not get the 180 tuned 900t to beat his stock fucking 1200. He said it was pathetic 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Winterman said:

Not stock. It will be the quickest, fastest sled made next year 

Launch control will give it an edge in a short race. The winder will be coming around like it’s standing still before 1000’

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Launch control will give it an edge in a short race. The winder will be coming around like it’s standing still before 1000’

Guys don’t realize how fast a winder is for a stock sled