Hey MC how about those accomplishments???

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Political choices aren't something to be desired. We have the same types up here but, imo, some are worse than others so you choose the one who is the least corrupt, the least stupid, the one who will try to make life a little better financially.

You're 2 months into Biden and if you don't miss Trump already, then you likely will shortly. Trump wasn't perfect, none are, but he sure as hell was a lot better than Biden and the Dems, and, imo, that has already been proven in spades. 

Regrets, 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately, people let their feelings get in the way regarding elections.  Do you fire a builder because you think he has a big ego?  What about a plumber or electrician?  What about someone that rebuilds your snowmobile shocks or motor?  I think it is funny how emotions are involved when it comes to trump, but we all know that if someone is doing an pretty good job, when it is emotions vs common sense, emotions would take a back seat.

Dems have made it a true science to run with a hate platform.  So many just love to hate and consider themselves the self righteous, intellectually elite.  Trump made it easy for them.  Haters gonna hate....and that is a base that is apparently easy to grow.  

2 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL, it is possible to be an Independent and not like Trump.

i can't stand trump. he was still the better choice in both 16 and 20 but he fucked this country with his refusal to behave like an adult when he lost and that cost at least 1 GA senate seat

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i can't stand trump. he was still the better choice in both 16 and 20 but he fucked this country with his refusal to behave like an adult when he lost and that cost at least 1 GA senate seat

agreed, he should have conceded and moved on despite all the irregularities in the election results, mid terms are going to interesting

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bingo.  I said here last summer that he was laying the groundwork for a rigged election in case he had lost. Trump's ego would not allow Biden to win fair and square. Would he have complained after the election had he won? Fuck no, he would have said his fear of a rigged election was wrong.

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

agreed, he should have conceded and moved on despite all the irregularities in the election results, mid terms are going to interesting

Were there irregularities? Absolutely, just like in every other election. His own AG said that there was no evidence of wide spread voter fraud.

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

might be the first time in a long time the party control does not change at the midterm.  

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Pretty much.  But, the lies told down here were pretty amazing too.

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

It appears, Trump could have learned something from Hillary...even if it was what NOT to do.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

might be the first time in a long time the party control does not change at the midterm.  

We’ll see a couple more stimulus checks or, at least the promise of such before midterms.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

M

We’ll see a couple more stimulus checks or, at least the promise of such before midterms.

You do realize that Trump supported every pennie given to taxpayers so far? Including the most recent $1400. Come on man... you need some ammo that sticks, lol

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Bingo.  I said here last summer that he was laying the groundwork for a rigged election in case he had lost. Trump's ego would not allow Biden to win fair and square. Would he have complained after the election had he won? Fuck no, he would have said his fear of a rigged election was wrong.

the dems weren't going to let Biden win fair and square, I figured that out when they pushed for mail in voting new it was going to be a shit show and the SCAMDEMIC was the icing on the cake

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

the dems weren't going to let Biden win fair and square, I figured that out when they pushed for mail in voting new it was going to be a shit show and the SCAMDEMIC was the icing on the cake

Again... what did Trump's AG say? Did the Dems buy him too? 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You do realize that Trump supported every pennie given to taxpayers so far? Including the most recent $1400. Come on man... you need some ammo that sticks, lol

My comment had nothing to do with Trump.  My point was this will be an enticer for the Dem vote.  I'm all for giving our money back to us that was theft by taxes.  My goal now is to get all I can from our benefactor government.  It's time for me to get my cheese!!!!

Just now, ckf said:

Again... what did Trump's AG say? Did the Dems buy him too? 

just a shit show all together, I am a firm believer in voter ID which would have eliminated most of the problems the last time around

Just now, Mainecat said:

Did the Dems buy every repub AG in the states he lost?

Using Trumps mindset that he won then Clinton won too....lol

Clinton is still in denial, thinks she won in 2016.  Stacey Abrams too.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty much.  But, the lies told down here were pretty amazing too.

It appears, Trump could have learned something from Hillary...even if it was what NOT to do.

The child tax credit will be the promise.  The dems made it a one year deal and they will then push for an extension, all with the idea that the r's will vote against it and have a negative chance in midterms.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My comment had nothing to do with Trump.  My point was this will be an enticer for the Dem vote.  I'm all for giving our money back to us that was theft by taxes.  My goal now is to get all I can from our benefactor government.  It's time for me to get my cheese!!!!

I remember the government cheese from the 70s. Good shit!!! My parents used to buy it from one of my uncle's. He hated it, lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I remember the government cheese from the 70s. Good shit!!! My parents used to buy it from one of my uncle's. He hated it, lol.

Best cheese ever. We lived on #5 cans of potted beef and pork, instant milk and potatoes. We were pretty poor. Government assistance kept us all together and we all went on to contribute to society and paying taxes.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

let us not forget powered milk and "yellow" label generic peanut butter:news:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Best cheese ever. We lived on #5 cans of potted beef and pork, instant milk and potatoes. We were pretty poor. Government assistance kept us all together and we all went on to contribute to society and paying taxes.

6F55E84F-6D70-4062-B124-5A0D0A6211C3.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

let us not forget powered milk and "yellow" label generic peanut butter:news:

I can't say as though I had either of those. I do remember my grandmother buying no-name canned goods in the grocery store. They were white labels with just black text if my memory is correct.  That must have been late 70's to early 80's. I remember the canned ravioli sucked compared to Franco-American :lol:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can't say as though I had either of those. I do remember my grandmother buying no-name canned goods in the grocery store. They were white labels with just black text if my memory is correct.  That must have been late 70's to early 80's. I remember the canned ravioli sucked compared to Franco-American :lol:

Generic Branded foods, Black & White labels.

https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=generic+food+labels+from+the+80's&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSnbykvbrvAhWy2FkKHboCBRwQjJkEegQIBRAB&biw=1517&bih=772

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

we need to return to those days when it comes to giving a helping hand.  not spending it on expensive shit at the grocery store eating better than middle class people.  

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yep.  Black and white brand and my dad was the king of saying, “Don’t be stupid.  It’s the same exact thing just different label!”

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Black and white brand and my dad was the king of saying, “Don’t be stupid.  It’s the same exact thing just different label!”

Now a days it's called Essential brand foods......lol

https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=essential+brand+foods+pics&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiNyJLnwbrvAhWQwVkKHe7dCN4QjJkEegQIAxAB&biw=1517&bih=772