Check your account email address ×

Hey MC how about those accomplishments???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have never cheered for any political party, they both suck, I supported Trump and still do, the rest of them can burn in hell, fuck career political crooks from both sides

I agree 10000% except for the part about Trump.🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Still waiting for even just one accomplishment.  You can do it little fella.  Is it the caged kids competition?  Hes winning that one.  Is it higher energy prices??  Yep hes accomplished that as well.  Giving fake q&a sessions if front of the green screen??  Yep hes doing that to.  A first for a President of the United States of America.  How sad of a man do you have to be to not give a press conference and answer questions from your basement green screen???  Yep even mainecat can't defend this sad excuse for a POTUS

Don’t hold your breath poopsie. Keep after it though

3 hours ago, ckf said:

You act like the right doesn't have the same issues  :lol:

They are all crooks!!!!!!!!!

Cuomo is as glaring a contrast between D's and R's treatment of their own as can be found. Hell we had a republican governor in CT a few years get run out of office for a sliver of what Cuomo is up for and none of his party member layer on the tracks for him like MC's Ilk are doing. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Cuomo is as glaring a contrast between D's and R's treatment of their own as can be found. Hell we had a republican governor in CT a few years get run out of office for a sliver of what Cuomo is up for and none of his party member layer on the tracks for him like MC's Ilk are doing. 

cuomo needs to be dragged out of the governors mansion kicking and screaming, tied to a fucking post and shot at dawn period

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He didn’t boot skunk. Skunk was like me he knew everyone’s switches.

There is NO WAY that you type the shit that you type to trip people's switches, no way. You've never once admitted to planting a seed, never. If you're trying to be the guy that just likes to fuck with people you're full of shit. I went around with you many times on HCS and you had to get behind Rob and boohoo to him CONSTANTLY. You're no different here. Fucking fraud .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• USA Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I liked Roland. The Johnny Hottub thing was bs. State went downhill when he left. 

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

There is NO WAY that you type the shit that you type to trip people's switches, no way. You've never once admitted to planting a seed, never. If you're trying to be the guy that just likes to fuck with people you're full of shit. I went around with you many times on HCS and you had to get behind Rob and boohoo to him CONSTANTLY. You're no different here. Fucking fraud .

Yet I just triggered you. Dumb as a stump.

18 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have never cheered for any political party, they both suck, I supported Trump and still do, the rest of them can burn in hell, fuck career political crooks from both sides

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree 10000% except for the part about Trump.🤣🤣

Perfect example response explaining the hypocritical left.  Agrees with the dislike of politicians and political parties, but given the only person that was not a career politician and he goes back with the narrative ....ORANGE MAN BAD.  Fucking pathetic and delusional.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Perfect example response explaining the hypocritical left.  Agrees with the dislike of politicians and political parties, but given the only person that was not a career politician and he goes back with the narrative ....ORANGE MAN BAD.  Fucking pathetic and delusional.

LOL, it is possible to be an Independent and not like Trump.

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Racer you might be the dumbest motherfucker here or anywhere for that matter. You keep blabbing that Trump wasn’t a career politician while ignoring the fact that he spent like a drunken sailor, continued and increased drone strikes and bombing campaigns and cozied up to dictators...he sure learned the career politician act awfully fast!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Of course it’s possible but racer is a moron that keeps accusing others of following narratives while he repeats the same talking points over, and over, and over, and over, and over.....it’s quite amusing! 🤣

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Racer you might be the dumbest motherfucker here or anywhere for that matter. You keep blabbing that Trump wasn’t a career politician while ignoring the fact that he spent like a drunken sailor, continued and increased drone strikes and bombing campaigns and cozied up to dictators...he sure learned the career politician act awfully fast!🤣

The irony...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at you go!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Sure is.  But to vote for biden over trump because trump spent too much and acted like a politician then still claim to be an independent?  Not possible.

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is there a crisis at our southern border? 

depends what you call a crisis.  It's only a crisis for those illegals that get caught.  Our only crisis might be not enough cages, but union backing Biden will get those built up in no time, creating jobs for Americans.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure is.  But to vote for biden over trump because trump spent too much and acted like a politician then still claim to be an independent?  Not possible.

I thought Jim said he didn't vote for Biden :dunno: 

I voted Trump twice, but wouldn't do so again. IMO, his ego is his downfall.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Unfortunately, people let their feelings get in the way regarding elections.  Do you fire a builder because you think he has a big ego?  What about a plumber or electrician?  What about someone that rebuilds your snowmobile shocks or motor?  I think it is funny how emotions are involved when it comes to trump, but we all know that if someone is doing an pretty good job, when it is emotions vs common sense, emotions would take a back seat.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Political choices aren't something to be desired. We have the same types up here but, imo, some are worse than others so you choose the one who is the least corrupt, the least stupid, the one who will try to make life a little better financially.

You're 2 months into Biden and if you don't miss Trump already, then you likely will shortly. Trump wasn't perfect, none are, but he sure as hell was a lot better than Biden and the Dems, and, imo, that has already been proven in spades. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I voted for trump twice also, but his ego wasn't his downfall, it was a steady barrage of shit from the left which started before he even took office. I didn't vote for him to be a nice guy and sugar coat everything like the useless career pieces of shit that are hungry for power, should Trump run again I would support him. I might point out I voted for Obama twice also for different reasons, as an independent I have voted both sides of the isle for 40 years, and both parties suck shit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1