New Leftovers

On 3/13/2021 at 1:11 PM, Zambroski said:

Nothing wrong with that.  I'll admit it, Doo has always had enough  of my interest that I kept their gear.  But still, Cat is the brand I like for it's attributes I like...for now.

Are one of those attributes , you won't likely see one like yours cause they only sold 10 of them?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racerdave said:

Are one of those attributes , you won't likely see one like yours cause they only sold 10 of them?

Well, kinda.  Mine are SX.  Please let faster riders pass safely.  Thank you.

:

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 8:52 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I see a few XCR's in there with maybe your name on it. Would certainly be a monster step up based on what you have now. :D

On 3/13/2021 at 11:34 AM, Tommcat said:

polaris didnt meet their quota of blown up engines for the first time this year so they put a turbo on, that should bump up those numbers

Be a small bump, they were actually smart enough to limit the build

11 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

I see a few XCR's in there with maybe your name on it. Would certainly be a monster step up based on what you have now. :D

when the Axys XCR came out after nearly a decade of Balers pretty sure I said 'look, Polaris finally made a 2010 Sno Pro!!!'

I was looking hard at leftover XCR 800's last spring and probably would have bought one if I hadn't burned down the 720 and it turned out to be more than pistons and a clean up.  right now if buying a '22 new, I'd likely get an XCR 650 to replace that sled and keep the 500 - because the 650 fits my riding needs and is very comparable in power, ergos and rideability to the decade old 720.  

Cat, there's only the RXC and used if lucky maybe I could find a mint 6000 RS

that said, Polaris has a shitload of leftovers - Cat & Yamaha have a f'load of B-lasts and Venom's, and apparently Doo has some ugly shit no one wanted.

22 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when the Axys XCR came out after nearly a decade of Balers pretty sure I said 'look, Polaris finally made a 2010 Sno Pro!!!'

I was looking hard at leftover XCR 800's last spring and probably would have bought one if I hadn't burned down the 720 and it turned out to be more than pistons and a clean up.  right now if buying a '22 new, I'd likely get an XCR 650 to replace that sled and keep the 500 - because the 650 fits my riding needs and is very comparable in power, ergos and rideability to the decade old 720.  

Cat, there's only the RXC and used if lucky maybe I could find a mint 6000 RS

that said, Polaris has a shitload of leftovers - Cat & Yamaha have a f'load of B-lasts and Venom's, and apparently Doo has some ugly shit no one wanted.

There's an RS for sale in WI on craigslist.  #300 of 300.

On 3/14/2021 at 3:30 PM, Zambroski said:

Well, kinda.  Mine are SX.  Please let faster riders pass safely.  Thank you.

:

Zandstra put one on the market last night, has your name all over it... womens class and he can get Culver's decals printed.

11 hours ago, mnstang said:

This was a great winter if you crybabies went outside you would have seen that

here, meh.  once we got local snow I rode a few times in temps well below my comfort zone.  

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

There's an RS for sale in WI on craigslist.  #300 of 300.

I can't even look, daughter wants a hot tub, wife wants a vacation away from the Vid and I need to replace my old Hoe.

300 of 300 you say... :lol::(

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Zandstra put on on the market last night, has your name all over it... womens class and he can get Culver's decals printed.

here, meh.  once we got local snow I rode a few times in temps well below my comfort zone.  

I can't even look, daughter wants a hot tub, wife wants a vacation away from the Vid and I need to replace my old Hoe.

300 of 300 you say... :lol::(

Geez all she wants is a vacation away,  no need to get rid of her

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Geez all she wants is a vacation away,  no need to get rid of her

:lmao:

no, the 'Hoe' is my old Tahoe, runs great but the idiotic Wisco Road Salt crew makes me want to replace it.