so what's been going on

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are all these hcs faggots over here now, and im not just talking about zamfagski either. what happened to momo? did he get unplugged? mach, zoso, did they quit or get banned?

Tom floated your name next door...for some reason most want you there.🤣🤣👍🏼
They actually want a package deal...You and Uncle Snotty.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

it was not me who made the FrankieJames7 account over there and i had nothing to do with that

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

it was not me who made the FrankieJames7 account over there and i had nothing to do with that

I know...everyone knows that...they want the genuine FJ7.👍🏼

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

No. That was you.

You are the faggot expert.

Well you and ben

you said only faggots drive long tracks on trails, while driving and continuing to drive a long track on trails. in your own words you are a faggot. good job

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are they offering in return????  Bitches ain't free and pimping ain't easy.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody said FJ7 in and Jammin out!🤣🤣

Not sure if that's fair,,we need someone that provides entertainment,,,,how's about FJ7 for jammies and 2 posts per day from Bussman?? If you can work on that I'll run it by the head pimp @ckf

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not sure if that's fair,,we need someone that provides entertainment,,,,how's about FJ7 for jammies and 2 posts per day from Bussman?? If you can work on that I'll run it by the head pimp @ckf

Sounds reasonable! 🤣

On 3/11/2021 at 1:47 AM, FrankieJames7 said:

why are all these hcs faggots over here now, and im not just talking about zamfagski either. what happened to momo? did he get unplugged? mach, zoso, did they quit or get banned?

HA!HA! You Albanian Tranny!!! I'll be back before too long to give you you're daily beating!!! LMMFAO!! 

9 bucks an hour, and no electricity!! LMAO!! 

Hey, you deserve it, you bitch! You should be gettin' a size 12 Rocky Boot up your ass!!!

No HS diploma. No ASE certification. No technical School Certificate. No national welding certification. 

You had lousy scope mounts on your .338 MAG, and you sold the fukker for drug money !!!

Where's some more pics of that bitch in the thong that you posted a few years back????? She had a nice ass for an Albanian Squaw!!! 

Hey Franny, have ya' beat up any old ladies lately????????     :lol2::lol2::lol2:

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! You Albanian Tranny!!! I'll be back before too long to give you you're daily beating!!! LMMFAO!! 

9 bucks an hour, and no electricity!! LMAO!! 

Hey, you deserve it, you bitch! You should be gettin' a size 12 Rocky Boot up your ass!!!

No HS diploma. No ASE certification. No technical School Certificate. No national welding certification. 

You had lousy scope mounts on your .338 MAG, and you sold the fukker for drug money !!!

Where's some more pics of that bitch in the thong that you posted a few years back????? She had a nice ass for an Albanian Squaw!!! 

Hey Franny, have ya' beat up any old ladies lately????????     :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Where the fuck have you been? Want a maglite up yer ass? Don't fuck off again 

1 minute ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Where the fuck have you been? Want a maglite up yer ass? Don't fuck off again 

I didn't get banned or nothin'!! I just had a bunch of shit that was consuming a lot of time. I still have some repairs to do that 

are a pain in the ass. 

I will be back before long to continue handing out  " OWNAGE " to the MAX!!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I didn't get banned or nothin'!! I just had a bunch of shit that was consuming a lot of time. I still have some repairs to do that 

are a pain in the ass. 

Repairs on the atv?

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Chasing his dreams.  :lmao:

Bag of Dicks (@bagofdicks69) | Twitter

Why you little faggot. Tell me where you're located, you little dick-suckin' homo, and I'll stick a MAGLITE up your ass!!  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

are a pain in the ass. 

you been sucking trucker dick over at handy sandy's? you've always done that, why you did you take off? you lowered your rate to 2 dollars a jizz load and need to spend 12 hours a day at the truck stop to pay the bills? faggot

• Haha 3